Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you looking forward to?

Hey y'all! I just scheduled my VSG for November 14th with Dr. Garcia in Mexico.

I was wondering, what you're looking forward to or if you've had the surgery what the best nsv you've had is??

I'm looking forward to having kiddos! That's the main reason for getting this done!

I'm also looking forward to smaller clothes(right now I'm a 28 pant), I'm looking forward to being lighter than my husband hes 240lbs I'm 350 :-( ), running in my companies annual race for awareness 5k, buying cute panties/bras, having my husband pick me up(he does it now but I'm always afraid I'm going to crush him), the list goes on and on! :-)

luckily my hubby is strong but yes I'd love for him to just pick me up and ............. :) cute panties and bras......being sexy again. Yes the list does go on and on! We can do this!!!!!!!!!

I had my surgery on Tuesday and at the moment the thing I want most is to get home.

Congrats!! How did it go?

I had my surgery on Tuesday and at the moment the thing I want most is to get home.

My hubby can pick me up too, but I always feel like I'm going to crush him. I'd love for him to pick me up and me not worry about breaking him. LOL

luckily my hubby is strong but yes I'd love for him to just pick me up and ............. :) cute panties and bras......being sexy again. Yes the list does go on and on! We can do this!!!!!!!!!

crossing my legs.. playing softball again and just being sexy..lol

Sent from my iPad using VST

I'm looking forward to getting rid of my fat clothes. I'm currently a size 16 (snug) but I have a size 14 wardrobe as I always buy clothes one size too small to some how motivate me to lose weight ( which has never worked for me).

I will not allow myself to spend anymore money on clothes Til I lose weight so I'm really getting sick and tired of my current wardrobe. I look forward to gifting my clothes to my cousin who's surgery will be a couple months after mine and she's starting at size 18. So she will always have clothes to down size into. I look forward to never shopping at plus size stores again. Being able to wear regular size clothes. I look forward to watching the scale roll back the number that I've been stuck at for so long. I look forward to wearing high heels and my feet and knees aren't killin me. Not being imbarraresd in a bathing suit. Feeling normal...not fat. Being in control of my food intake...no binging or carb loading. Getting healthier, leaner and stronger. Getting to goal weight and staying there. Failure is not an option. Ready for change. Ready for success!

I'm looking forward to living- being active, traveling without worrying about the airplane seat or a seatbelt extender, going places hoping I don't have to cram myself into the seat, doing activities and not having my weight be a factor in whether I can do it or not. LIVING!!! So excited.

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

I am looking forward to the day my husband decides to look at me instead of the Internet I fear it will be too late thought

I feel the same way about the airplane....I'm so worried about going down there at 350, I haven't been on a plane in almost 3 years.

I'm looking forward to living- being active, traveling without worrying about the airplane seat or a seatbelt extender, going places hoping I don't have to cram myself into the seat, doing activities and not having my weight be a factor in whether I can do it or not. LIVING!!! So excited.

I'm sorry. :( I don't think it will be too late, You're beautiful and there's a reason he married you, he loves you. He's probably just being a dude.

Don't give up hope. When are you having surgery?

I am looking forward to the day my husband decides to look at me instead of the Internet I fear it will be too late thought

I feel the same way about the airplane....I'm so worried about going down there at 350' date=' I haven't been on a plane in almost 3 years.

[/quote']

It's sooo uncomfortable. The last few times I flew, thankfully I had no one next to me and I could raise the armrest. I also always would make sure I went to pee just before my boarding call so I wouldn't have to use the cramped bathroom. my very last flight about 2 years ago I was able to upgrade to first class which was definitely comfortable with a seatbelt extender of course. When I go for my surgery I don't have to fly I'm driving down to San Diego. So I know my next flight will be a comfortable triumphant one next year wherever I chose to go! Yay!

I am tired of being fat point blank period!!! I am tired of working out and getting frustrated when I only see 10-15 pounds and give up t gain 30 back..I have clothes with the tag on them when I lost 40lbs but I gained 40+ back... I want to cross my legs.. I want to look down and see my vag jay jay..lol.. Without having to hold my stomach... I want to look sexy in panties and bras.. I don't want to be ashamed of my body... I want to work and wind m damn hips during sex and not be tired after 5..lol..

I am tired of being fat point blank period!!! I am tired of working out and getting frustrated when I only see 10-15 pounds and give up t gain 30 back..I have clothes with the tag on them when I lost 40lbs but I gained 40+ back... I want to cross my legs.. I want to look down and see my vag jay jay..lol.. Without having to hold my stomach... I want to look sexy in panties and bras.. I don't want to be ashamed of my body... I want to work and wind m damn hips during sex and not be tired after 5..lol..

Yes, girl! Love it!