Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Checking in on my fellow August sleevers. Running into the frustration of being finished before anyone else at the table.

I am having the same problem. Socializing over a meal used to be one of my faves. It can be a bit frustrating taking a couple of bites and realizing that you need to take a doggie bag when everyone else is just getting started.

Edited by LadyJay

How many grams of Protein are you guys getting in a day that are losing the weight? I get 75 at least and Im NOT losing! Help!

How many grams of Protein are you guys getting in a day that are losing the weight? I get 75 at least and Im NOT losing! Help!

60 grams is the goal my program requires... But exercising is what's helping me.

When I do cardio I eat some form of good carbs as I found since I did that I've lost better.. And by good carbs I mean oatmeal or quinoa.

I can't guarantee that will work for you. I can only say what works for me.

Plus I'm not sure what your program requirements are.. As everyone's are different. Mine allows carbs if they are on the " good carb list"

I don't eat a lot of it but I do add some on cardio days.

went to the doc yesterday for 3 month follow up. He wants us to be a 30% of excess lost...I was at 44%!!! Whoop!

He wants us at 60-65% at 6 months...I hope that now that I am exercising (training for a mini triathlon in August of next year to Celebrate being a year out) that my % will be higher. I am down 37lbs since surgery and 53.2 since preop. sleeved 8/12.

post-183710-0-38154400-1398716620_thumb.png

[ATTACH]43843[/ATTACH]

April 2013 size 18 dress

April 2014 size 10 dress

April 2013 size 18 dress April 2014 size 10 dress

You look amazing!!! Great job!

April 2013 size 18 dress April 2014 size 10 dress

Thank you so much!!

Haven't been here in a while. Had sleeve on August 14th. Haven't weighed in a few days but am down around a total of 110lbs. Loving it. Pictures to follow as soon as I figure out how!

Thank you :)

Hi August slevers..

I was sleeved August 4th weight of 215 did really well with surgery no pain killers drink my liquids with no problem. I really had a huge problem with Protein shakes was not able to hold them down so i started Soups and purees before time. I would puke at least once a day everyday and very low weight loss only 8 lbs in in 6 weeks. Had an appointment with my NUT that was a great thing. She told me reason my weight loss was so slow i was not eating enough Protein. Truth and behold have lost 3lbs in three days. I now feel much better everyone else i know has lost 20 to 25 lbs. hopefully I can get on track with keeping my protein intake high.

Good luck fellow sleevers....

I notice the same. When I don't get enough cals and Proteins I don't lose. When I up them both I'm averaging 1lb a day.

Hi i was sleeved August 18th and at this point I'm feeling great. Life has never been better lost 32lbs with the stall but took in more calories as myfitnesspal suggested and started losing again between 3 to 4lbs a week and inches. Im so happy with the way things are going if i hit a stall again i wouldn't mind. Because it gives my body time to catch up with the lose skin which i wont have much. Hw 278 cw 245.5. Good luck and keep in touch