Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

[quote name=holidayexpressions' timestamp='1379423063' post='992271]

Are y'all getting on the scale everyday? If so why??? If your on a stall take the batteries out of the scale and throw them across the street. If you keep seeing that stall every morning when you step up on the scale it's going to keep you discouraged. I weighed Sunday for the first time in two week. Keep off the scale!

LMAO...you are so right !!!!!

I agree! I was in my stall and weighing everyday sometimes twice! After reading posts I said goodbye to my scale and now only weigh once a week (that is as long as I can go). First time back on and my weight dropped! The stall is over. Give your brain a break from the scale!!

[quote=holidayexpressions]Are y'all getting on the scale everyday? If so why??? If your on a stall take the batteries out of the scale and throw them across the street. If you keep seeing that stall every morning when you step up on the scale it's going to keep you discouraged. I weighed Sunday for the first time in two week. Keep off the scale!

I agree. I was doing a Bridget Jones myself and when things slowed down I got really down. I made a decision the other day to only weigh in once a week. I have to admit that after years of jumping on the scales before I step in the shower its become a habit and it's really hard not stepping on them. But im staying strong and staying off them. :-)

I'm 3 weeks post-op tomorrow, and I think I'm feeling hunger.....I mean, what hunger is like now. It feels like I have a hole in my middle. Almost feels like I have to burp, but at the same time I feel hollow. Is this hunger? Has anyone else felt like this?

I'm 3 weeks post-op tomorrow' date=' and I think I'm feeling hunger.....I mean, what hunger is like now. It feels like I have a hole in my middle. Almost feels like I have to burp, but at the same time I feel hollow. Is this hunger? Has anyone else felt like this?[/quote']

Yes! Totally feel more hungry! I eat every 3-4 hours... I think our metabolism is totally kicking in :) just trying to stuck to healthier foods... I thought I was alone lol! My stomach feels empty like kinda uncomfortable?

I was sleeved 8/13/13

HW 283

SW 271

Todays weight 244

39 down total!!

My 3rd week i did have a stall but losing again. Slowly but surely :)

I'm 3 weeks post-op tomorrow, and I think I'm feeling hunger.....I mean, what hunger is like now. It feels like I have a hole in my middle. Almost feels like I have to burp, but at the same time I feel hollow. Is this hunger? Has anyone else felt like this?

I feel it too. It's not the same feeling that I had before surgery, but my stomach literally hurts if I haven't eaten in more than 3 hours. I could still probably go longer, whereas before surgery anyone in my way would have had to watch out (until I ate something, of course)! It's a strange feeling. I am dealing with a lot of "head" hunger, especially at family get-togethers where all the favorites are. I think it may be time to book an appointment with a psychologist!

I am out a month and I am starting to feel the same way. I am able to eat more so I am feeling hungrier? Is this head hunger? I feel like old habits are starting to inch their way into my head and I don't like it!!! I actually see a therapist twice a week because I WILL NOT go back to who I was before!! I am feeling worried.

I am 4 weeks

Tomorrow i drink a lot of hot tea. I never feel hungry. I just had chicken in garlic sauce and some broccoli and my chest hurt. Never had that feeling and wont be eating Chinese with the family. I think the garlic sauce is all sugar..

My cholesterol came back 92 today my Dr said stop taking crestor lol. I didnt know..

I haven't had an issue with good since I started eating until this week. Twice I had to throw up. I'm guessing I either ate too much or too fast. The last few days I haven't been hungry at all. I didn't eat today until 4pm then had a few bites tonight of Jello. The hunger comes and goes.

I have the empty gurgle noise when I feel hungry and once I feel like I have eaten enough I get the hiccups. That is so strange. My eyes are bigger than my stomach, lol. I actually had tacos for dinner last night and I had three bites and was done. Then had three this morning and still had three bites left. I am really seeing what my tummy can hold and it does not seem like much. It is still hard to get so many meals in but really trying hard.

LMAO...you are so right !!!!!

Lol!!! Oh I do not even have a scale in the house. The last time I weighed myself was at my 2 week post op visit and Thursday will be my 6 week post op and I'll be weighed then. My plan is to only weigh myself once a month.

Ramble away' date=' it's interesting stuff. I was sleeved 8/11. I was nil by mouth for 24 hours then on to Water for the next 24 hours before moving on to full liquids. I was so down as I was sooo hungry. But then, 48 hours after surgery I got my period. After I moved on to puree my hunger really settled down. But, that time of the month rolled around and the hunger was back! I have PCOS so the hunger is before, during and for a couple of days after. Im so glad to know i'm not alone in this. And its good to hear what your NUT advised. Isnt it funny how we can eat more without discomfort at 'that' time... Thankfully, with PCOS the less you weigh the milder the symptoms. So I'm hoping that the hunger will decrease in severity as time goes on. What is really bugging me though is this incessant wind! I have never tooted so much and when I eat and drink I gargle like an old drain. When will this stop..... Lol![/quote']

I do pretzel crisps which come flavored and there's 55 calories in 5. I do them with the 2% Cracker Barrel individual cheese bars which are 70 calories. So I'm getting a snack and Protein.< /p>