Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi nikki' date='

GNC has a great whey powder that is unflavored. The protien shots are so full of additives and fake color and flavor that it really does cause some indigestion

If you have a juicer or can get your hands on o e for while, try spinach, apple, carrot and put in the whey Protein. Try to go as natural as possible.

The GNC whey also mixes well in Soup. However do not bring it to a boil thought or it clumps.

Good Luck

Moira[/quote']

Thanks I will check those out. The shots did give me horrible indigestion. Just got script for prilosec....thanks for suggestion.

I was sleeved on 8/28. Just doing my best to hang in there right now. Trying to get down Vitamins, Protein and Water. I miss food.< /p>

I was on August 23rd. Feeling good but found out today that I have pneumonia!

Oh noooo! I'm sure you were taking some time off for the surgery, but that is a complication no one needs. I'm hoping the pneumonia will Be resolved quickly so you can get back to healing. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Bon

I was also sleeved on the 23rd! I'm so sorry to hear your sick... get well soon!

Just have to share. I talked with my doc yesterday and asked about the Premier Protein shakes from costco and he said they would be perfect. They are 30g Protein, 3G sugar and fat. The best part is they taste like chocolate milk!!! That alone made my day, so I had to share for all those struggling with protein intake and nasty shakes. :-) wishing all of us the best!! <3

Hay fellow sleeveers :) my name is Crystal I'm from Los angeles, CA I just download this app today and I'm slowly learning how to work it! I had my sleeve done 8/26 I went in weighing 239 today I'm 224 I'm so looking forward to this journey

Hey guys I was sleeved 17 days ago. But I had a question. I'm having lots of soreness/pain on my right hand side on my stomach I believe where they pulled the stomach out. Is anyone else feeling like this? Should I be worried?

Hey guys I was sleeved 17 days ago. But I had a question. I'm having lots of soreness/pain on my right hand side on my stomach I believe where they pulled the stomach out. Is anyone else feeling like this? Should I be worried?

I was sleeves 13 days ago and I'm not sore. Is it red or warm in that area?

Hi nikkimarie. I have a lump and soreness about and to the right if my belly button. At my postoperative appt today the dr said its normal as they move and shoved our inside aground.

First postoperative appt today

I lost 24lbs!!! Yay!!! Feeling good. They took the drain out THANK YOU JESUS!

still have to crush my pills and another 4 days of full liquids ugg! BUT I LOST WEIGHT! So excited.

Congradulations!

No it's not. I goto the doctors tomorrow I just hope it's nothing bad