Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How do you handle attention from the opposite sex now that you've been sleeved and are SUPER HOT?

I have been sharing the before and after pictures with my wife (who was in awe and stunned) and she posed this question. Do you get attention from people of the opposite sex who previously ignored you? Are you flattered, insulted, or embarrassed. Sound off my fellow sleevers.

My honest answer. I don't know. My wife has pointed out to me on several occasions where she believes woman have been "checking me out" or have been more nice that just normal chit chat (cashiers, waitresses, etc).

I really don't know and I think I know why. For my entire life I expected to not get that kind of attention. I remember being in junior high and realizing that I was the big guy and only after someone got to know me would I have any chance, I wasn't the cute guy that instantly drew attention. I really think that has contributed to why I am apparently so oblivious to any attention now.

I really wish I would get some of that attention, to have that feeling for once in my life that I was someone that had a physical appeal to the ladies. It might be the case, but if it is, I don't know about it. Guess I'll have to continue relying on my sparkling personality and quick wit. :)

Just realized I was of no help in actually answering your question.

Well buplee

Now that I'm officially hot....... I....

Oh **** :P who am I kidding! hot I'm not! :D

But should I get there? Well I will lap it up like a hungry kitty!! :D

Oh wait that's not right either....

Ummm.... when some men look or talk to me now I can feel the difference for sure.

I just walk on by like I don't care (because I don't)

I'm married.

:)

I notice it a lot, especially when I go out to the clubs. It feels good to draw some attention, but some of it is unwanted. I can't go out without a good friend that is there to help me ward off the guys that are stupid and think it is ok to pursue after being told no. I am not very good at being mean to them as I am just not used to this kind of attention. Some guys don't understand that sometimes a girl is out with the girls not to hook up with a man, but to just dance and have fun with the girls.

So yes, I notice a big difference, no it doesn't offend me that the same people hitting on me wouldn't have looked twice at me before... Sometimes I am flattered, if they aren't totally harassing me. I did have a guy grab me once when I was walking away from my girlfriends to go to the bathroom. He pulled me into him, grabbed my butt and started grinding on me. It totally freaked me out, and made me realize that I need to be one of those girlie girls who only goes to the bathroom with another girl from now on! Lol! :P

Flattered...anyone who is insulted is taking themselves a bit too seriously.

My best advice is for every ounce of extra attention you get...give 2 ounces worth to your wife to keep her from worrying about it all.

I'm single, 45 and horny, so BRING IT ON! (Just kidding....not)

I'm single' date=' 45 and horny, so BRING IT ON! (Just kidding....not)[/quote']

Lmao good one..

I no longer get hit on maybe I'm too damn hot nowadays and men are intimidated :(

Girl' date=' I hit on you at least once a week!

What I don't count?? :P

Oh and let's not forget big country.... :D

[/quote']

You guys hit on everyone so it doesn't count lol

I am flattered but don't really pay too much attention. I'm taken and he loved me fat and skinny. So his opinion is the only one that matters to me.

I get all blushy and awkward. That usually kills whatever attraction the other person was feeling, LOL!!

Nope don't get hit on. Or maybe I just don't notice. Who knows.

Indecision - im sure you do but probably don't realize it! ;)

I've noticed it, guys never said much before, now they flat out hit on me. Pisses my partner off.. haha.. And SHE notices women checking me out more. I don't. I really don't pay attention. I'm focused on learning to hold my head up high and smile at everyone because damn it, I AM BEAUTIFUL and will not hide head down anymore.

Nope don't get hit on. Or maybe I just don't notice. Who knows.

You got hit on by Mimi in another thread...