Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm sick and tired, I'm not pregant!

I'm very sick and tired that the people ask me if I'm pregnant! No, I'm not pregant, I'm fattttttttttttttttttttttt!

At this point, I dont like to go to any place, I feel deppresed, and this doesnt help me.... I pray every day that my insurance approved my surgery, I'm waiting for a decision...

Its horrible when all your fat is in ur belly.........

Just vent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks :(

hang in there... Most men know to NOT ask if someone is preggo unless they actually see the baby's head...

Actually the people who ask me are "women" :(

I can completely relate. I work for an Ob/Gyn - private practice. There are two other employees, both very small grandmothers. Weekly I'm asked:

"When are you due?"

"I didn't know you were pregnant!?"

"How far along are you?"

and told:

"You're so lucky to work for Dr. _____ while you're pregnant. He was just wonderful when I had my babies with him!"

I've even had people reach out and touch my belly, waiting for it to kick. Yeah, the only thing that's kicking you is me!!

Uuugghh! Hang in there, I also carry all my weight around my middle, so I know what you mean.

Crossing my fingers you get you approval soon!!!

I'm just beginning my journey and won't have sleeve surgery until January, but I'm looking forward to dropping 10% pre-op :)

Hang in there! I can relate completely. I carry most of my weight in my belly and before surgery I had several people ask me if I was pregnant. I tried "hiding" my belly with cute empire waist type shirts - well THAT was a mistake. Apparently, people can't tell the difference between a stylish empire waist and maternity clothes.

I've noticed that men never asked me, it was always women. Even when I was pregnant with my 2 kids, when strangers would ask/mention my being pregnant, my husband would get annoyed. His motto is you NEVER ask a women if she is pregnant, even if it's obvious (or you think it is). Women seem to think that it's ok for some reason. It's so rude! How about this - if I'm really pregnant and I want you to know about it, I'll TELL YOU! :rolleyes:

I hear you. It really hurts & nobody close to me seems to get it. It happens to me at least 2x a week.

It hurts extra for me bc w/ tye pcos & only having 1 remaining ovary.

Really hurts.... :( I always try to hide my belly "area" with my handbag....

Well hang in there, thanks for the support, I see Im not alone, good luck to all!

Anyone that had the surgery done, how is the weight loss in the belly area? slow?

You know what i do? If someone asks me...i rub my belly and say "why yes...six months along..arent i looking great?" If they feel my stomach, i simply breathe funny and make my tummy bounce and say "did you feel that?" ...Later on when they see me again and ask about the baby i say " oh i am months overdue..like 12 months...dont know what is up with that baby! Just doesnt want to come out!"

Seriously..i have learned to play a joke on them by using their own idiocy. It doesnt happen very often but when it does..why should i be the one crying? Its their issue not mine. I knew Drama club would pay off!