Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Honestly how much weight loss... 70% of excess? Saggy breasts after? Im a g cup now....

I am 5'8, 264..... So 85-100 excess......70 percent of 85 excess lbs is a loss of 60 lbs, so that means ill b down to 205.... Heres the thing, i remember 205 well, it was 3 yrs ago, i was happier yes but not happy.... Are most losing less than that.... How quick does it come off, like 20 lbs pre op liquid, then 30 lbs in 3 months post, and another 5 lbs a month after that or what should i expect..... Lets talk Hair loss, i sit in clinics and ppl have really thin scalps, balding lets call it, im 34 thick hair.... Is this really worth it, im freaking out about potential cosmetic surgeries and finances ill want but not have a year or two later.... Call it vain i have a great perky rack, 40g, and honestly dont want saggy tits and scars from a reduction, can someone be candid with me....i know breast tissue cant shrink back to a firm dd

im not trying to be an ass but is there really such a thing as a perky g cup? i feel like at that size they kinda have to lay down and you shouldnt let that one hold you back.

I just had surgery a week ago and i am so scared about my DDD/F's deflating. People in the chat room say "deflated airbags" or "tube sock with an egg in it"..

I am terrified.

ohhh maybe i misunderstood, deflation is real. keep in mind that i have two kids i breastfed for a year a piece but when i lose weight my boobs look deflated, and are really just a lot of skin tube socks with pool balls sounds accurate. I am pretty sure this surgery was the first in a series for me and ive only lost 16 lbs.

I have read your post a few times and I am not sure where to begin. I am the same height as you, 10 years older, 40DD, and started about 30 lbs heavier. My experience is going to be different from others and likely from yours but I thought I would tell you some of my observations.

What I have observed from reading publications and postings is that women around my size, height, 30s ad 40s, over a year's time seem to lose about 10 lbs per month on average. Looks like the average first month is about 30 lbs including the liver reduction diet. My example - 53 lbs in 7 weeks.

hair loss: Seems to be a crap shoot. If you do not keep your Protein up, it will be very difficult to avoid. It does seem like those with thicker hair do have an advantage if they lose their hair or have breakage. I have seen many posters remark that the hair had issues around months 2 to 3 and filled back around Months 9 and 10. My example - no hair loss...yet.

Breast size - At the outset, I lost weight off my top before my bottom. Still the same cup size but hooking the bra at the last hook and its pretty loose. I was always busty. I am not noticing sag. Saying that, I have seen some women who have experienced a great deal of sag. I do work out with a personal trainer and I am hoping that will reduce sag but keeping me tone. Probably works more with my arms than my bust though!

A wise, wise friend of mine once said "Worry about no problem before its time". I used that to get me through to where I am.

There are so many positives to this surgery especially if you are concerned about your weight and its current or potential effect on your health, lifestyle, etc.

At your age, I think that you would have a very good chance of avoiding plastics.

I should mention that the weight does not fall off like it was put on. I was expecting where my weight went on most recently would be where it came off first. It does not work that way with me.

Everyone is different. While there are certainly no guarantees, and there is a bit of a leap of faith with respect to the possibility of plastic surgery, this surgery has been a complete game changer for me.

Best of luck where your journey leads you...

I just found this and took my bra off, lol. http://www.medicalne...cles/259073.php

If I got rid of my bra, I'd be kicking my girls down the street as I walked! That has nothing to do with sagging from weight loss either. But as big as they are, they are hanging south so far, they're almost in Florida! :wacko:

You are close to what my stats were. I am 5'9" and I weighed 315 before surgery. I am now 170 and love the size I am now. My boobs weren't quite as big as yours are...they were double d's but were not perky at all. My girls have gone down a little, but not to much, however I am having a lift with implants in October. I am also having a Tummy Tuck in September, but that is really from having kids. I never listened to the doc on how much he thought I could lose. I have lost 40 more pounds then he expected me to. I plan on trying to lose a little more after my surgeries, but if I don't I am not worried about it. Overall I am thrilled with my sleeve and the results that I have had. Good luck to you!

Yes theres perky gs, as in firm and my nipples are in the middle where they should be and not at bottomi have no stomach,, never had kids... ...., i dont want breast reduction/lift scars because they are so large.... Sigh

I believe your question might be whether you want to lose weight or not. One of your primary concerns is what impact a weight loss will be on your chest. I would hazard a guess that no matter how you lose the weight, you will end up with the same results to your bust line. Sleeve, Bypass, Lapband, Diet/Exercise.... all end up with you taking weight off your chest. I suspect you will have a much better chance of avoiding plastic surgery the younger you are when you take the weight off. Perhaps speaking to a few plastic surgeons for opinions might be your best route.