Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 2013 sleevers..Requesting sleeve buddies :)

Just got approved today for September 24th in Fairfax, VA.!!!

I'm in Sept 23rd. Now I have to begin the diet and pre testing.

September 23rd for me, in Overland Park, KS. Seems like everything is happening so fast. I get a little nervous if I spend time and start thinking about it. I have 4 kids so that is constantly on my mind (what if I am the 1%). I try not to think that way though, try to stay more positive. All in all the wife is being really supportive and looking forward to the new me!!!

Congratulations! My surgery is on the 11th. It's great to have wives that support our decision and I am thankful that mine also supports me. Good luck.

Hi September sleevers! Good luck to all of you! My date is September 9th in TJ and to be honest I'm starting to panic a little. Anyone else relate to this? Would love some encouragement right about now :)

Mine is Sept 12th. Just started my 2wk pre-op today. I'm trying to find ways to make my shakes (especially the ones made with water) taste better. I stopped caffine a cpl wks ago' date=' also most sugar. I did eat a chocolate bar last night. Lol! Im an excited nervous for this huge step in my life. I'm glad I have my hubby & a lot of family support.[/quote']

Good luck!! I have to start my pre-op on the 5th.

Hi September sleevers! Good luck to all of you! My date is September 9th in TJ and to be honest I'm starting to panic a little. Anyone else relate to this? Would love some encouragement right about now :)

Just remember how you got to this point, change is scary, but it's a good thing. It'll be worth it in the end. :)

Good luck!! I have to start my pre-op on the 5th.

I start my pre op on the 5th as well. Started the liquid diet yesterday so far so good.

I start my pre op on the 5th as well. Started the liquid diet yesterday so far so good.

I start my 7 day liquid diet the 5th. I should be practicing now.

Hi there!

My operation is September 9 in Mexico! Anyone else in Mexico?! Good luck to all of you! Add me if you'd like. :)

-Mariah

Yay congratulations! Good luck!

Is it in the US?

Since I just got my surgery date yesterday I wasn't nervous before...too hyper focused on getting the approval. I had a twinge of fear /anxiety last night then just told myself to remember all the increased risks and shorter lifespan associated with being overweight that I learned about in the info session and it helped put it back in perspective.