Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Long term prognosis

I never binge. And the "offensive" word/ connotation I used was a very common term used in these forums months ago in reference to intolerance and idealistic practices.

Why do you put quotes around offensive? Is it in doubt?

I can take a not so subtle hint. Unwelcome and not one of the pack.

Vilified and shunned. Too diverse from the more pc dialogue. I'm actually surprised by this statement.

You are right what I said was off putting. For that I am sorry..

I never had a reason to be cross with you before.

As for your diverse dialogue along with a differing opinion?

Let me say this, my experience on the vets forum has always been a positive one. We do not always agree, even in this thread! So please don't think you got the reception that you did for daring to disagree. It was the offensive way you did it. And coming back telling us there is a great big world out there? We are not stupid, so please don't think we don't catch the innuendos to that.

It's been an awesome weekend full of outdoor exercise, injury and coming here to support and check on friends.

I've noticed that several people that left the forum have come back this weekend somewhat unhappy I'm wondering if the holiday brings out

Sadness in some because things are not as they would like them?

I can take a not so subtle hint. Unwelcome and not one of the pack.

Delta I have NEVER had a problem with you!

I think most of us here can say the same thing....

I worry that there is something bothering you?

I can't help but feel that you are being confrontational for a reason?!?

Wow, I can't believe I've missed this thread.

My weight gain started around 3 years out. I really wasn't doing anything differently. I would indulge more on the weekends, and gain a couple of lbs. Then all of a sudden, I dieted all week long, and I hadn't lost those 2 lbs, and it was time for the next weekend. Soon it was Christmas.Uh-oh!

My labs after 4 years show I am usually anemic even though I take Bariatric Advantage Iron with vit c.

My B12 was so high I was instructed to stop all b vitaimins.

My vit D is normal after taking 10,000 a week for a long time.

rest of my labs are normal.

I am never hungry unless I eat a lot of carbs, or I can mistake hunger and acid sometimes.

I am 4 years and 4 months out from surgery. I was really afraid I would never be able to lose my regain and I was very depressed about it, until I found the 5:2 plan and I've lost 10 of my 15 lb regain.

Wow! And who knew that even though I quickly, easily and care freely lost 100 lbs in 8 months, breezed along eating my way through piles of junk food and gaining 25 lbs along the THREE YEAR PLUS way, that I'd be an idiot spouting hearsay? :).

i guess I should have must continued that carefree, mindless eating instead of RESEARCHING, JOINING OTHER COMMUNITY, WORKING LIKE A DOG TO RE LOSE THE WEIGHT and LEARN maintenance through knowledge I gleaned from others on this forum and shared WITH others. :::)))

Wow! And who knew that even though I quickly, easily and care freely lost 100 lbs in 8 months, breezed along eating my way through piles of junk food and gaining 25 lbs along the THREE YEAR PLUS way, that I'd be an idiot spouting hearsay? :).

i guess I should have must continued that carefree, mindless eating instead of RESEARCHING, JOINING OTHER COMMUNITY, WORKING LIKE A DOG TO RE LOSE THE WEIGHT and LEARN maintenance through knowledge I gleaned from others on this forum and shared WITH others. :: :)))

I big puffy-heart you Georgia! :wub:

Wow' date=' I can't believe I've missed this thread.

My weight gain started around 3 years out. I really wasn't doing anything differently. I would indulge more on the weekends, and gain a couple of lbs. Then all of a sudden, I dieted all week long, and I hadn't lost those 2 lbs, and it was time for the next weekend. Soon it was Christmas.Uh-oh!

My labs after 4 years show I am usually anemic even though I take Bariatric Advantage Iron with vit c.

My B12 was so high I was instructed to stop all b vitaimins.

My vit D is normal after taking 10,000 a week for a long time.

rest of my labs are normal.

I am never hungry unless I eat a lot of carbs, or I can mistake hunger and acid sometimes.

I am 4 years and 4 months out from surgery. I was really afraid I would never be able to lose my regain and I was very depressed about it, until I found the 5:2 plan and I've lost 10 of my 15 lb regain.[/quote']

You ROCK, OD!

You ROCK, OD!

Thank you!

I think it's really important that I never stopped coming here since I got my lap band over 6 years ago.

I would be lost without this board. I learn so much, and I get the support I need to be successful.

Thank you!

I think it's really important that I never stopped coming here since I got my lap band over 6 years ago.

I would be lost without this board. I learn so much' date=' and I get the support I need to be successful.[/quote']

You are so right on that daisy! This is my support this is my motivation! I wonder where I'd be at without it.. I too learn everyday here, about me and about others. It inspires me to do more to become healthier AND stay that way.

I'm in a thread right now doing a 100 mile challenge in a month! I would if never imagined I could do something like that or stick to it without all the wonderful people here :)

You are so right on that daisy! This is my support this is my motivation! I wonder where I'd be at without it.. I too learn everyday here' date=' about me and about others. It inspires me to do more to become healthier AND stay that way.

I'm in a thread right now doing a 100 mile challenge in a month! I would if never imagined I could do something like that or stick to it without all the wonderful people here :)[/quote']

Laura, um, biking or running? ????

Laura' date=' um, biking or running? dde04[/quote']

Either or... I'm mountain biking and walk/jogging on the treadmill. Butter who started it, is just running. But really I suck at running.

We just started Friday. I'm at 21.7 miles.

Wanna join??

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/92485-100-mile-challenge/

Either or... I'm mountain biking and walk/jogging on the treadmill. Butter who started it' date=' is just running. But really I suck at running.

Wanna join??

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/92485-100-mile-challenge/[/quote']

Ohhhhh....I'm in!

Either or... I'm mountain biking and walk/jogging on the treadmill. Butter who started it' date=' is just running. But really I suck at running.

Wanna join??

http://www.verticalsleevetalk.com/topic/92485-100-mile-challenge/[/quote']

Wow! I'm not sure ill make a 100 but I'm game! I get 3 extra days, though!!!!