Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PLEASE tell me my boobs will shrink

I'm a 48DDD and much to my dismay the first places I noticed my weight loss was in my wrists and brasts! :).

I wish mine would shrink.. silicone doesn't shrink so I'm stuck with 36HHH until I have them reduced they still look nice but my back aches

I wish mine would shrink.. silicone doesn't shrink so I'm stuck with 36HHH until I have them reduced they still look nice but my back aches

I was wondering how big those were! They do look nice, but I can't imagine your poor back. Mine always hurts and mine were just F's!

I was wondering how big those were! They do look nice' date=' but I can't imagine your poor back. Mine always hurts and mine were just F's![/quote']

Well lets just say I am built for

Comfort and not for speed i like jogging and running but my back and boobs kill even when I wear 2 sports bras so bike and hastily walking it is..

Well lets just say I am built for

Comfort and not for speed i like jogging and running but my back and boobs kill even when I wear 2 sports bras so bike and hastily walking it is..

Do you think you're going to get a reduction anytime soon?

Do you think you're going to get a reduction anytime soon?

Not sure yet I've had big boobs forever so I kinda identify with them :( I'm going to wait to he to goal first then I will figure it out

Not sure yet I've had big boobs forever so I kinda identify with them :( I'm going to wait to he to goal first then I will figure it out

I identify with mine too. Heck, I've loved them so much because they hid my tummy as I got bigger. Plus they fed my twins good for 13 months.

Also, I love my figure 8. However, if my back ever starts to hurt or I start to hunch...they are gone. Well at least smaller, I could never let them go.

I'm tall and the worst thing is to see a tall person slouched over.

I got implants when I was 19, gained all my weight in my 30's, after 2 WLS (band & sleeve), have now been at goal for 3 yrs. A year after meeting goal I went to my plastic surgeon and had my implants replaced with bright, shiny new ones a tad bigger than my old ones. This was to help fill in the stretched out skin from being overweight. Even with implants, the additional breast tissue I had pretty much disappeared with my weight loss, so my breasts looked like deflated balloons with a small ball inside them. So basically the answer is YES - your breasts will get smaller, looser, floppier, etc. depending on your age, skin elasticity and amount of weight you lose. Lots of people at goal end up getting breast lifts or implants to help out if need be. I would just make sure you are done nursing/having babies before doing any plastics. And of course, at goal for at least a year.

I'm the oddball. Mine have managed to get a little perkier- they are still huge (36G). I still need a lift, but I will have implants done at that same time. I really think this is one of those genetics things- it depends on how your family is and if the girls are a side effect of weight gain or just a matter of genes. Every single woman on both sides of my family (my mom excluded because she had a double mastectomy)- is at least a DDD. It doesn't matter if you're a size 0 or 26 in my family.

This thread worries me. I have smaller breasts to start with. I don't want to be one of those " pancake ladies"

Mine went from a 46d to a 36dd. I feel so much better now that they are smaller. I used to have upper back pain from them but now I don't!

Michellemo - thanks for that - looking forward to carrying less of them around. Are you in MO ? I am - live about an hour from KC (I'm just guessing looking at your user name !)

I am a 44DD and terribly uncomfortable right now' date=' all sorts of aches associated with the sheer weight of the girls (not to mention that bras have become devices of torture) My surgery is October 5 and along with the obvious weight loss and I am seriously hoping the twins will diminish as well. Did your boobs shrink measurably ? would love to hear your stories to give me hope.[/quote']

We def have opposite opinions on this one... That is my size... And all I can keep saying is I hope I don't lose my Boobs! I wanna lose everywhere else... But not there. LOL

And I do have back aches and things I'm sure bcuz of "ThaGirls" but I jus do NOT wanna part from them :)

Good luck on losin yours tho... Pray I don't lose mine. LOL

Tc's Ready!

I'm a little over 3 weeks out and I am noticing alot of extra room in the cup of my bra, this bra was a tight 44DDD, I would like to just get back to a normal D cup no smaller.