Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery on August 19. Was also feeling pretty tired. Now that I am at the pureed/soft stage. ...I have been eating a lot of fish....it's soft. I had crabcakes, flounder, bluefish. I eat what I can and have the rest later...until it's gone. And I feel so much better. I just worry about getting my protien and Water in. I have no idea how many grams I am getting. I just know my energy level has so improved!

Well, if you have to just drink 3 protien shakes a day at 30gr of Protein each. That will put you at 90. Then strategize your meals to add another 40 grams. As you get better at this start to replace protien rich meals for 1 of those shakes. Remember, you don't need a big drawn out protien shake. I mix a 30 gr scoop of protien with 6 ounces of Water and slam it I do that first thing every morning and after every workout. Start the day with a good count.

Another good method I still employ is the ISO RTD bottles. I mix that with about 40 ounces of Water and drink all afternoon. Makes the water less boring and adds another 40 grams of Protein a day. Just my morning shake, work out shake and the ISO with my water I am at 100 grams a day alone.

Mark what is your Protein goal? My was set at 95 g a day. I have been really tired the last couple of days. Mine is stress related and I ate some sugar one day and I am paying for it. Good luck. Its also time for my B12 injection. I see you are from Edmond Ok. Who was your surgeon. I am from S. Oklahoma and had surgery in Norman. Good luck. Hit me up on MFP , moonbeam207

I had Dr. Hamilton Le at Integris in OKC. He was a great surgeon and I have had no problems at all. Who was your surgeon?

I had Dr. Hamilton Le at Integris in OKC. He was a great surgeon and I have had no problems at all. Who was your surgeon?

Dr. Ronnie Keith, in Norman OK. (Oklahoma Weight Loss Options) had surgery at the Norman Regional Hospital. I have had no problems. I absolutely LOVE my sleeve! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!