Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

Went to the mall put on a pair of high heels. It has been 30 yrs since last time. All fun and laughs to try and walk:-)

post-176115-0-23611200-1398654886_thumb.jpg

Setting goals and reaching them! I did a 5K race with extreme obstacle course yesterday at the Mud Factor in Southern California. Started and finished the race with my husband and son and it felt great, tough but great. I would have been sitting on the sidelines cheering a year ago. I initiated this.

I'm down 94 pounds in nine months and have made exercising part of my regular life now.

post-177471-0-85151800-1398657169_thumb.jpg post-177471-0-65096900-1398657201_thumb.jpg

I'm almost 9 months out and down 141 lbs total (116 lbs since surgery). It's weird to think about the fact that I've lost more then my fiancé's sister weighs!

Yesterday, I finally got up the courage to try on wedding dresses. That was nerve racking! I was amazed that I almost fit into a size 10 dress (darn boobs) and I liked the more fitted dresses... 1 year ago, that would never have happened.

Finally deciding to do the sleeve was the best decision I've even made. After years of struggling with my weight, I'm finally getting close to my goal. Overall, I just want to be happy in my own skin and able to do everything I want. This summer, I'm joining a softball team. I've wanted to play again for years and now I can :-) also amusement parks here I come! This has been a great year and it keeps getting better :-)

I hope that everyone is making there way towards their goals!

Ten months post-op is right around the corner for me...so I've updated my "after" pic. Here's me, out for dinner at a restaurant where you can book a former bank vault as your private dining room. dinner (filet mignon, gotta get that protein!) was followed by my first-ever salsa dancing lesson. Ten months and 90+ pounds ago, there's no way I would have been able to dance for hours in heels. This really is a whole new life for me--I love what my sleeve has helped me accomplish!

i love our new lives!

Sleeved July 24 2013 down from 387 to 215 Pant size from a 50 to a 34. 165 pounds from highest weight, and 130 from day of surgery. Feeling fantastic, so glad I got sleeved.

Hi everyone,

I've been up and down the same 2 lbs for 3 months now. So frustrated :( Also, my sugar levels keep dropping until I'm shaking and sweating.

HW 334

SW 320

CW 248

Hi everyone,

I've been up and down the same 2 lbs for 3 months now. So frustrated :( Also, my sugar levels keep dropping until I'm shaking and sweating.

HW 334

SW 320

CW 248

what does your doctor say?

Hey my fellow July sleevers!!

It's been awhile since I've posted here, but things are going well. Sleeved July 15, 2013 at 370 lbs. (down from 379, highest weight), and this morning I weighed in at 287 lbs. for a total of 92 lbs. lost in 10 months. I still have 127 more to go for my goal of 160, but I know that I'll get there. So many things have changed: I'm doing more, I'm putting me first, and I am excited to shop for new clothes for the first time in my life! My best NSV of this year was custom ordering a wedding dress that got here and still turned out to be too big because I had shrunk :-)

Hope everyone is doing well!

July 13. 10 months. Almost 80# down

post-176115-0-03535900-1400255060.jpg

Hi, I was sleeved on the 24th of July 2013. My starting weight was 387 before surgery, 341 on the day of surgery, today 9 months later I weight 210 pounds. So I'm down 131 pounds since surgery. I feel great and all is well hope the same for the rest of you.

Mark, Edmond Oklahoma

Wow! 10 months already!

My stats:

Sleeved 7/26/13

HW: 269

SW: 248

CW: 131.5

137lbs lost since beginning the program with my hospital.

116 lost since surgery

I am currently easing into maintenance and looking forward to enjoying myself this summer. Heading off to Disney World with the family in the morning and can't wait to be able to ride everything and just keep up with them all week. Congrats to all of the July 2013 sleevers on our success!