Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

Starting wt: 318. 12/12

Surgery wt: 283. 7/22/13

Current wt: 240. 10/13

So happy with my decision!!! Loving everyday!!!

I have set several goals for myself most are based on the BMI chart getting from one level to the next. The only goal that is not based on that is getting under 200 pounds and I am so close I can hardly stand it. I am going to a personal trainer and I love her and love going, I just added a third day a week starting next week to get this ball rolling faster. The weight is coming off at a decent rate but the inches are coming off faster due to the exercise.

5 pounds from next goal of being under 200 pounds, it's been many, many years since that has been seen.

HW:265

SW:240

CW:204

Surgery date July 23, 2013

Tammy

I received a call from regular doctor that my blood work was back and I can STOP taking my cholesterol medicine. My numbers were awesome!!! This was one of my goals and I am SO happy, I was dancing around the kitchen and had to call my husband at work. Today was my three month anniversary from surgery and I couldn't be happier. Down 62 pounds, exercising five days a week and making myself a priority. Life is good.

I received a call from regular doctor that my blood work was back and I can STOP taking my cholesterol medicine. My numbers were awesome!!! This was one of my goals and I am SO happy, I was dancing around the kitchen and had to call my husband at work. Today was my three month anniversary from surgery and I couldn't be happier. Down 62 pounds, exercising five days a week and making myself a priority. Life is good.

That's fantastic! Your weight loss is impressive and the fact that you're putting yourself first will guarantee that you have continued success. :D

That's fantastic! Your weight loss is impressive and the fact that you're putting yourself first will guarantee that you have continued success. :D

That is great! I have a question was that 62 lbs since surgery or from the start of the per op diet?

Sewin awesome news!

post-61782-13838396756956_thumb.jpg

Pre - op -- 448

SW -- 428

post-61782-13838396757786_thumb.jpg

October 19, 2013 (3 months post op) -- 338

WOW! Almost 100lbs in 3 months! Awesome job! :D

Starting Weight - 379

Surgery Weight (7/15/13) - 370

Current Weight - 329

Total loss = 50 lbs. (slow but steady is winning this here race!! :) )

Starting weight 360

Surgery weight 306

3 month weight 243

Totally happy with my progress thus far 50 more to go!!!

Way to go everyone. Never give up!!

Wow. Awesome loss. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using VST

Sleeved 31 July. HW: 296 CW: 233 GW: 165.

Starting weight was 265, surgery weight was 258, currently 217. Sleeve was best decision I ever made. In a slight stall now but need to up fluids as I have had a hard time getting them all in.