Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

July 8th. Down 70 from my highest and 31 since surgery. :)

I was sleeved on July 8 to and down 32 pounds so I guess its not slow good job and keep up the good work

SW -267

Surgery Day- 251

8/21- 218.8.

Anything special you are doing? You have done a great job. I lost 20 since my surgery 07/29 but the scale hasn't moved in 12 days. Frustrated ;(

Anything special you are doing? You have done a great job. I lost 20 since my surgery 07/29 but the scale hasn't moved in 12 days. Frustrated ;(

No, I've been struggling with nausea every day and can only eat three bites at a time. Protein drinks make me sick too. I have two saltines in the morning for Breakfast so I can take my medicine. I have a few bites of Protein for lunch like chicken and same for dinner. I try and snack every three hours so my metabolism is always working. So I try and have a bite here and there. Sounds like you are doing great!! Sorry about the stall! What are you eating? ;)

Robyn' date=' what do you normally eat. I am Having troubles finding Things[/quote']

Anna, I'm on soft foods stage so today for Breakfast I had a Protein shake - syntax fuzzy navel made with skim milk and some

Frozen berries.

For lunch I had about 2 oz of ham (lunch meat) and 2oz of mashed potatoes from the hot bar at a local market.

I've also done really well with oysters and shrimp. Lot of things still feel pretty heavy in my belly.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I am eating 500-600 calories a day. Hitting between 50-60 grams of Protein a day. Eating greek yogurt, an occasional egg, Soups, low sodium turkey breast, tuna, Jello, Protein Shake. I drink as much Water and no calorie liquids as I can get in. I know I am eating a small fraction of what I used to eat so why am I not losing weight. I'm happy to have lost 20 pounds, but the no movement on the scale in about two weeks is driving me crazy. :(

I was sleeved July 15 I've lost 32 pounds total but have been stalling for about two weeks! Annoying

I am stalled for two weeks too! Ugh

I saw my dr today and he said if I'm not getting enough Protein in that could stall me or not getting in enough calories I'm since I'm working out he told me to stay between 800-1200 that seems like so much

Manda

I was also sleeved on July 29, my total weight loss has been 26lbs. The scales have stopped, could this be a stall? I've tried bake chicken and mashed potatoes, felt full after 3 small bites. I've gone back to my shakes at least they don't make me feel stuffed. There's a local deli that make chicken tortito Soup with small pieces of chicken. I've been successful with it; of course puddings and Jello.

Hey guys, I had surgery on July 3rd and I've lost 32 pounds but the scales isn't really moving the way I think it should be... How are we doing!!

I was sleeved on 7/22 and I am doing ok. It is not moving like I thought but I think I need to drink more.

Sleeved 7/18, five weeks today. Down 30 pounds. Can't wait until I am below 200!

Highest weight: 272 (April 2013)

Surgery weight: 250

Today's weight: 220

Sleeved 7/18' date=' five weeks today. Down 30 pounds. Can't wait until I am below 200!

Highest weight: 272 (April 2013)

Surgery weight: 250

Today's weight: 220[/quote']

Amazing ! Congratulations !!