Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

Sleeved July 10

Highest weight 276

Surgery day. 260

Current weight. 236

Feels like I'm losing slow, but apparently not. I'm on myfitnesspal as kathikennedy. I get about 600-700 calories a day, and today was the first day I have been over 55 grams of Protein. I haven't had any problems after the first couple weeks, when I was extremely tired and nauseas. I love my sleeve!!

I need to find a good unflavored Protein to add to anything I eat or drink can anyone recommend any please, I been drinking the muscle milk and apparently it has to many calories I haven't lost any weight in three days

I need to find a good unflavored Protein to add to anything I eat or drink can anyone recommend any please' date=' I been drinking the muscle milk and apparently it has to many calories I haven't lost any weight in three days[/quote']

I use Georgia's Protein for Balance. It's 1 tablespoon is 13g of protein. Bag is abt $19 for 16oz bag. I live in Illinois so I buy in Woodmans in Kenosha Wisc. I've bought the unflavored protein from powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury and that's abt $20 for a 12.7 OZ. and 1 scoop is 21g protein but is abt 4 1/2 tablespoon. I found I got more from the Georgia.

Ultra whey non BGH Protein Isolate.

It's in the purple bag. Meants instant, for ppl on the go and just need to mix manually. The others from my understanding, you need to use a blender.

Or you can email: gianisch@charter.net

Address on bag:

Body Balance by Georgia, LLC

1514 Dayton Drive

Janesville, WI 53546

Phone: 608-754-2000

I'm on my 3rd bag. I put a tablespoon in my Decaf coffee in am. In my pudding, applesauce everything I can put it in. Just so I can get my 60g of protein daily. And it's tasteless. There are many diff ones. The ones I get is Purple bcuz it's instant. For ppl on the go and will mix easily.

Hope this is helpful :))

I need to find a good unflavored Protein to add to anything I eat or drink can anyone recommend any please' date=' I been drinking the muscle milk and apparently it has to many calories I haven't lost any weight in three days[/quote']

I use unjury or Matrix unflavored protein.both are good but need to be mixed in at below 140/130 degrees or it clumps.

July 17 I was sleeved. Have lost about 30 lbs - about 4 Pre-op. it doesn't really show yet. I guess it is because I have 100+ to drop. I went shopping with my daughter last week and it willbe a long time before I am in "normal" clothes. Slow and steady...every day is progress. I keep telling myself how much work it is to drop 30 lbs!

I was sleeved 7/10 and have lost 27# since 2 week preop diet prior. About 7# was lost preop. So, I started at 273 and I'm down to 247.

I am through the liquid and mushy stages and diet now is to consist of (3) 3 oz sizes Protein, (1) 2 oz size Protein, (2) 1/4 c soft veg, and (2) 1/4 c fruit. I'm taking nutrametrix multi, Calcet and Celebrate Calcium chews, (3) 1000 mcg B12 a week, protonix (PPI), Vitamin D 2000 IU. I am getting about 6 hrs of exercise in a week (Water aerobics and Zumba mostly).

I have tried some foods that I shouldn't, like popcorn, which is a total slider. My one buyers remorse so far is not knowing more about sliders. I did alot of research ahead of time. Lots of reading. Although I knew that the sleeve was just a tool and that I would have alot of work to do, I really didn't realize that so many of the foods I overate preop would not necessarily respond to the restriction and slide through. That will be a continuous challenge for me, but ... I don't plan on additional weight loss surgeries, and so I really need to make this work.

I need to find a good unflavored Protein to add to anything I eat or drink can anyone recommend any please, I been drinking the muscle milk and apparently it has to many calories I haven't lost any weight in three days

I really like the unjury unflavored mixed into anything milky. I was given a can of Nestle Beneprotein at the hospital and liked that too. I think that beneprotein would mix in more easily than the Unjury.< /p>

Blash, I understand how you feel. My NUT told me I could add in crackers next week. I told her that's a bad idea for me for sure! I'm going to try to reinvent my diet without those sliders.

I really like the unjury unflavored mixed into anything milky. I was given a can of Nestle Beneprotein at the hospital and liked that too. I think that beneprotein would mix in more easily than the Unjury.< /p>

Blash' date=' I understand how you feel. My NUT told me I could add in crackers next week. I told her that's a bad idea for me for sure! I'm going to try to reinvent my diet without those sliders.[/quote']

Where do U get the Beneprotien?? Do u like the taste???

I was sleeved July 1 and I am down 49 lbs from my highest weight (1 week preop). Probably around 39 lbs since surgery.

has any on tried the pea Protein Powder dr. oz talked about on his show yesterday I want to give it a try???