Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July sleevers please check in..

I hope it starts moving for you too. I think all of out problems are we focus on what other people do and lose the focus in ourselves. I have decided not to worry that other people have list 40 pounds in two weeks. I'd rather lose slow then fast. I'm assuming I hit my stall and now all I can do is lose.

Thanks ladies..it really helps to know I'm not alone in the "slow losers" category lol. I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, stay away from the scale and hope it starts moving again...SOON!!

Hiya all!

I was just sleeved on July 31 and am down 25lbs...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's SO exciting!!!

I was sleeved 7/3 as well.

Starting 256

Current 220

36 lbs down, though I'm in a stall this week. Hoping for some movement soon.

I was sleeved on july 30 2013. Down 25 lbs the first 10 days. But scale hasent moved in a week. Kinda frustrated

I was sleeved on July 8

Sw:253

Cw:223

Down 30 pounds in six weeks I feel like its moving slow but hay its moving

I was 327 on Jul 8th when I had surgery. I was 309 on Jul 18th and today Aug 18 I'm 298. I feel this is TOO FREAKING SLOW! Idk what the heck is wrong or rather why so slow, but I see the nutritionist Tuesday. I feel too lightheaded when I work out. Can't do chicken at all....only lunchmeat or ground beef/turkey in sauce. Tried 5 raw baby carrots yesterday and was up til 4am puking/burping/regurgitating. Not fun. I'm kinda irked can ya tell! :wacko: The only thing I can eat without my stomach hurting is crackers with soft cheese.< /p>

Surgery on July 24th loss 14 lbs post surgery and total loss of 26 lbs. I don't feel like a slow loser, I am happy with the process. Slow and steady is the race....

Worried about many things I really want to get another dr because I was having some problems and I felt like my dr wasn't concern with my problems but I'm not sure if another dr would see me if they didn't do my surgery. I just been praying for healing????

I have been really weak because I haven't been eating and drinking so I'm a little dehydrated its hard for me to eat and not drink and when I do it hurts and makes me feel like I have ate too much but I only had two bits of food and I'm not doing Protein Drinks or Vitamins because it makes me sick to the stomach but I chew the kids gummies complete so I can have some kind of vitamins in my system!!

Hi July 2013 Sleevers!

Congratulations to everyone... I know there are obviously still ups and downs in this process for all of us and it's so good to be supported and understood and find encouragement here!

I was sleeved July 12, 2013. My start weight was 296. I lost 10 lbs on pre-op and I've lost 31 since my surgery five weeks ago - Total of 41 lbs.

I realized that the pre-op diet and post-op clear and full liquids diet are what jump-started the weight loss for me. The scale is moving slowly now, but still down - woo hoo!!!

We're now in the middle of moving to a new house and I've packed my scales away. No more weighing until we're set up in the new house next week.

My NSV's keep motivating me too! 1. No more CPAP since 3 weeks post-op! 2. People notice! - my daughter says it's so much easier to hug me close! (She's 14 - and loves to hug me... does a mother good!) 3. My feet (heels mostly) don't hurt much at all anymore! 4. I've taken up 4 notches on my belt! 5. I don't look 8 months pregnant anymore... maybe just 3... lol. 6. My energy level is picking up nicely! 7. So much less overall muscle and joint pain!

Things are not always great since having surgery, of course.... I've had a few "issues" now and then with nausea, eating one too many bites (uugghh!), real hunger that lasts for two or three days straight, itching all over, and occasional dizziness. Thankfully these things pass - or at least I refuse to dwell on them too long - my supportive family helps to remind me of the positives when I get "moody" around them... lol.

I'm grateful for my sleeve and determined to meet my goals! My two oldest children are getting married next year and I want to be able to rock those Mother of the Groom (In May 2014) and Mother of the Bride (September 2014) dresses and make them proud! I'm wanting to get to 170 by May (9 months from now and 85 lbs... I think it's possible) and down to my goal weight of 150 by September (20 more lbs in four months). That would be meeting my goal weight in 14 months from surgery. From 296 starting out to 150 - total loss of 146 lbs.... Like being "half the woman" I was..lol... whew!!! It's not going to be the easiest journey but my sleeve is the best tool for the job!

Hi everyone! I was sleeved July 2 and I have lost 38 pounds total!

Hi everyone!

I had my surgery on 7/26. I lost 19 lbs since then and a total of 40 since I started the process. I, too, have my days when I feel I am losing too slowly and then I realize that we are all different and if I work my sleeve, I will lose the weight. Just have to have patient.

Ok can someone please tell me how a person who has had a vsg sugery GAINS 4 lbs since yesterday?? I'm so mad right now I could scream. It's not my period because I've had a uterine ablation done a couple years ago. I dnt know what I'm doing wrong. I just wanna give up and run to the fridge but I can't. So that depresses me more. I can't win :(

I am going thru the same thing, I had that done a year and a half ago had my sleeve done 7/31 lost 12 pounds and as of today gained back 2, it's very sad