Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

These are a bit expensive, but they're really good and low carb:

http://www.amazon.co...&sr=8-8π=SL75

Thanks, bobheist! I'm having trouble viewing the ingredients because my computer's acting up - are they entirely cheese? I've been having lactose intolerance issues since surgery and haven't worked my way up to cheese yet. Wonder if I'd do o.k. with them.

Love, love, love TJ's but the nearest one is almost 3 hours away. Next time I'm in the vicinity I will check these out! In the meantime, I'm wondering if Mary's Gone Crackers would work. They are also rice flour-based.

I do too!! I buy alot of there name stuff since i have been sleeved I read every label and really just stick to less is more. They have an awesome nonfat greek yogurt 12 grams of Protein and their own grilled chicken ingredients are chicken breast salt and olive oil thats it no preservatives. 100 calories for 3oz 21 protein cant beat it. Try them out next time its healthy and easy . Im always on the run so its convenient . Im gonna look up Maries Gone Crackers right now. lol

I use Pork rinds (Protien) & my husband uses cucumber slices.

Pork rinds??? I can honestly say I never would have thought of that! I always thought of them as junk food because of the high fat content. Have you found them to be a quality source of Protein?

I do too!! I buy alot of there name stuff since i have been sleeved I read every label and really just stick to less is more. They have an awesome nonfat greek yogurt 12 grams of Protein and their own grilled chicken ingredients are chicken breast salt and olive oil thats it no preservatives. 100 calories for 3oz 21 protein cant beat it. Try them out next time its healthy and easy . Im always on the run so its convenient . Im gonna look up Maries Gone Crackers right now. lol

What I wouldn't give to have a TJ's on the southern Oregon coast! Tell me more about their grilled chicken: What section do you get it in? Is it sliced into strips or deli-style?

Canary, I don't know where you live, but I live in the Crescent City area and make a bi-monhtly pilgramage to Medford. I must restock at Trader Joe's, costco and Petsmart. It is a long drive but I stock up on the stuff I use all the time and fit in something fun too. Sometimes it is worth an overnight trip to get the healthy stuff you need!

What I wouldn't give to have a TJ's on the southern Oregon coast! Tell me more about their grilled chicken: What section do you get it in? Is it sliced into strips or deli-style?

By us its in the prepared food section by the produce and its open but cool like a refrigerator but not behind glass its by the cheeses and all prepared stuff like trader joes non guilty guac hummus and other goodies. its real chicken breast its either the whole breast piece or you can buy it cubed for salds or sliced like turkey on thanksgiving. Ughh gonna have to make a run tonight its usually what me and my son do on friday nights but he loves it because he always has a meal at the taste and sample section lol 6 going on 20.

I have found Parmesan cheese crisps. They are delicious, crunchy and made totally of cheese. They are 80 cal, 6 grams of Protein in 1 serving (3 good sized crackers. I love them with tuna salad. I think they sell them at whole foods but I buy them online. They are made by "kitchen table bakers", I think is the name

Sorry just realized someone else already recommended these :).

From what took me 5 1/2 months to learn

Sliders foods will slow your weight loss!

Look up slider foods vs Protein dense foods

Wish I'd realize that sooner.

Good luck

What are slider foods

What are slider foods

Ashince, from my understanding slider foods are those that are not the healthiest, but that you can manage to overeat. For example, eating an entire delivery pizza over the course of a day by having a slice at a time. If anyone has a clearer or more informed explanation, please elucidate!

Sorry just realized someone else already recommended these :).

Not a problem, Stacy. It's actually good to get the same recommendation from two different people! I noticed these are spendy on Amazon - have you tried other brands of parmesan chips? Did you have any issues with lactose intolerance? Thanks!

What are slider foods

They are foods that don't cause your pyloric valve to close, and so you can eat tons of them. When you eat dense Protein, the valve at the bottom of your stomach closes, and your stomach starts to digest the good, so you feel full. That's why we are to eat Protein first. In contrast, if you have useless or refined carbs, like candy, sweets, cakes, donuts, popcorn, etc., those aren't dense like protein and you can eat a LOT of those foods and completely undermine your sleeve, because they slide on through to your intestines.

Hence the term sliders. Worth researching so you know what to stay away from.

They are foods that don't cause your pyloric valve to close, and so you can eat tons of them. When you eat dense Protein, the valve at the bottom of your stomach closes, and your stomach starts to digest the good, so you feel full. That's why we are to eat Protein first. In contrast, if you have useless or refined carbs, like candy, sweets, cakes, donuts, popcorn, etc., those aren't dense like protein and you can eat a LOT of those foods and completely undermine your sleeve, because they slide on through to your intestines.

Hence the term sliders. Worth researching so you know what to stay away from.

Thanks for the clarification, GG!

I found a puffed grain cake (similar to rice cakes but much thinner and fewer carbs). Made by Suzy's. I get the Spelt and Flaxseed cakes. My local Dierbergs carries them but they are also available through Amazon. 3 good sized cakes are a total of 58 calories and makes a great medium for hummus, chick and tuna salad. Also does not kick in my cracker trigger, so no binging urges result.