Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Flavorless protein powder

So I just wanted to let anyone know that may need that extra Protein throughout the day....

I have been trying to think of great ways to get the most of Protein and many ways.... Drops in the Water, Protein Bars etc.... And I thought I wonder if they had a flavorless kind.... So I walked into GNC and bam they have 100% whey protein flavorless!!! I only got a small package due to being unsure if it would actually be flavorless... So tonight I tried it and not one flavor!!! I put one scoop in a half cup of Soup and bing bang boom best Soup, with added protein I needed.

I googled a lot and see you can add to yogurt, soup, potatoes, chili etc....

Nutrition facts

One scoop

130 calories

70 mg cholesterol

2 g fat

60 g sodium

190 mg potassium

Carbohydrate 4 g

Sugar 1g

Protein 24 g

post-63591-13813668881153_thumb.jpg

post-63591-13813668881887_thumb.jpg

This is good to know when flavored Protein loses its appeal. Thanks for the heads up on flavorless protein.

Welcome!

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury make an unflavored Protein as well ....

And here's a yummy way to eat it:

Mix two scoops with two cups of skim milk

Mix that into SF Instant chocolate pudding

Pour that concoction into six small paper cups

Stick a stick into it and freeze it ..... Wham .. .Protein Fudgesicles .... 10g Protein, 77 Cal, 9g Carbs

unjury make an unflavored Protein as well ....

And here's a yummy way to eat it:

Mix two scoops with two cups of skim milk

Mix that into SF Instant chocolate pudding

Pour that concoction into six small paper cups

Stick a stick into it and freeze it ..... Wham .. .Protein Fudgesicles .... 10g Protein' date=' 77 Cal, 9g Carbs[/quote']

This is GENIUS! Protein Fudgesicles! Great idea, thanks for sharing!

great idea thanks

II just wanted to share my concoction that I made this morning!

Caramel banana Protein shake

1 scoop of unflavored unjury Protein

1 cup of skim milk

1/2 of a small banana

2 tbsp of Davinci Caramel Syrup

Protein: 29 grams

Calories: 222

Carbs: 22

If you substitute unsweetened almond milk then

Protein: 23g

Calories: 173

Carbs: 15

As far as adding unflavored Protein to soup...what is the best way to do it to avoid lumps? Do you add it before you heat the Soup or after?

i do it after its warm, in small amounts... i make a bowl of Soup last night and just did one scoop and i added it all at once... it was chunky... but i was not really able to tell because it had chucks of other stuff in there so it was like i was just eating the soup....

Hi EllieJ, last week my bariatric group was discussing the urge to chew when on a liquid diet. Someone mentioned their chunky-soup method as a way of getting something to chew while on a liquid diet. It sounded like an excellent idea and also got laughs. Have a fantastic weekend.

right!!!!! haha that is funny!

i am on normal food now, but i am still trying to get Soup in with Protein for dinner just so that i can get that extra added scoop in there... its funny but its totally true, this morning on the way to work i ate a Breakfast egg thing i found with alot of protein and i just got flustered because it was tiny (in my old fat girl mind) but 2 bites in i was like i am so done... which is nice but i just felt so wastefull... lucky i forgot something and had to go back home... my dogs enjoyed my leftovers. dang dogs are going to gain what i loose hahahahahaha