Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5.5 months outs. Onderland! Yay

Im so excited.

Hi all, Just want to say thanks to all here on this forum. I finally made it to Onderland and not without you guys helping me.

Some of you may already be familiar with me, because I'm the President and CEO of the slow losers club.

And guys, i had to rethink my position. lol

So, i finally got the break I was looking for. I did the 5 day pouch test that was originally designed for gastric bypass patients. I was out of control with you guess it slider foods like that darn, popcorn. It work to get you back to basics and that it did.

Happy dance here! No more popcorn for me after following the program And as an added benefit i lost down 5 pounds. Yay

Thank you, because we share more in way of encouraging each on this Journey than sometimes with others.

Ballermom

post-41132-13813668857534_thumb.jpg

post-41132-13813668857864_thumb.jpg

post-41132-1381366885864_thumb.jpg

Yay! Congrats!

AWESOME!!!! Way to go! :)

Congratulations! I can't wait to be there still got 30 more to go but so excited to get there. Great job!

Congratulations! I can't wait to be there still got 30 more to go but so excited to get there. Great job!

Congrats on your weight loss too. Thanks

Awesome!!!! So happy for you.

Awesome! We are sleeve sisters, we had our surgery on the same day we are about the same age, and our stats are so close! I screamed a couple days ago when mine said 199, I love the weight loss and the compliments, but I am soooo fatigued. Going to get my blood drawn to see what my Iron levels are. How is your energy level?

Hay Jacee sleeve sis. Well congrats on your Onderland too!

So, yes I suddenly feel really tired. Had to take lots of things like B12 and herbal things for energy thinking about getting labs drawn too. You reminded me to do that this week.

Awesome! We are sleeve sisters, we had our surgery on the same day we are about the same age, and our stats are so close! I screamed a couple days ago when mine said 199, I love the weight loss and the compliments, but I am soooo fatigued. Going to get my blood drawn to see what my Iron levels are. How is your energy level?

What are you doing for energy? I know my Vitamin D was low. Didn't finish my prescription but will work on that this week.

What are you doing for energy? I know my Vitamin d was low. Didn't finish my prescription but will work on that this week.

I am taking sublingual vit b and d however I have always been anemic, and this surgery has not made it any better in fact worse. I bought some Iron to add to my Water, but I just got it (walgreens) Getting my blood drawn to check anemia because last time had it checked it was so low they asked me how I had the energy to get out of bed in the morning, but I really felt fine at that time. Now, I am just dragging, I feel like that is the problem..

I am taking sublingual vit b and d however I have always been anemic, and this surgery has not made it any better in fact worse. I bought some Iron to add to my Water, but I just got it (walgreens) Getting my blood drawn to check anemia because last time had it checked it was so low they asked me how I had the energy to get out of bed in the morning, but I really felt fine at that time. Now, I am just dragging, I feel like that is the problem..

Wow, we are feeling similar symptoms and I took had an Iron Vitamin that I took this week. Heres to getting our labs checked and a full return of energy!