Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

List of Bariatric Nutritional companies offering Free Samples!

Here is a list I have started with web sites that give out free samples on request. Please post any other places that give out free sample and i'll add them to the list.

Just contact them with your name and address and let them know why you want a free sample. They are very nice and support us surgery people.

Disclaimer: If you get a email back saying they are not doing free samples at this time, wait a week or two and try again. Most of the companies below only give out so many samples every month. After posting them on the forum you guys hit them hard and a lot of them ran out of free samples.

Please like, follow, and rate if this has helped you. I am updating this all the time and adding new sites. Thank you.

Thanks to the people that have added to this list:

- SuNMooNStaRS816

- Tink12/26

- Saffikeagan

- Veruca Salt

- Sylvynn

- unbesleevable1

- brandiga03

Here is the list:

- CytoSport.com --- Free muscle milk sample (they sent me a vanilla mix and a cookie and cream mix)

- Questproteinbar.com --- free Quest bar (My favorite Protein bar). If they are out of free samples you can wait a few weeks and they will have some. Also if you buy a mixed sample box you can use CODE: mixbar for a discount.

- Thinkptoducts.com --- They will send you a coupon for a free think thin bar

- BariatricChoice.com --- Sample of Protein shake, protein pudding and protein chicken broth.

- Bigtrain.com --- Sample of fit frappe protein shakes

- Freelean1.com --- Fee sample of lean1 protein mix after a short survery (health goals, etc.) they also requirer you to pay shipping ($1.52).

- Chikenutrition.com --- Free protein mix sample (friend was sent 5 flavors Banana, strawberry, chocolate, Vanilla and Orange) Phone number 1-877-974-2537

- C lifbar.com --- Free Protein Bars (they sent me 2 bars)

- Atkins.com --- For making a account on Atkins they send you a free starter kit with 3 protein bars, a free coupon for a frozen entree meal, and some other things.

- Pillsbury.com --- After making an account you will get a offer for a free Fiber 1 Protein Bar

- Wheynaturalusa.com --- Free protein mix sample and a 10% off coupon. they also requirer you to pay shipping ($2.50).

- How2lse.com --- Free Herbalife protein bar

- S partos.com/protein_water --- Will send you free sample of there protein Water

- Twinlab.com --- Free samples of there protein

- F itness-connection.com --- Free protein samples

- Wellesse.com --- Sample pack of liquid vitamins

- Bariatricadvantage.com --- Sample pack of Vitamins

- Bariatricfusion.com --- Sample of Vitamin

- Bbvitamins.com --- Vitamin samples

- Centrum.com/get-flavor-burst-sample --- Free sample of Centrum Burst Chews

Other Offers/Discounts

- GNC.com --- They will give you a $5 code for your next online or phone order. (all GNC product is returnable with in 30 days if you dont like it)

- Chefjays.com --- Will send you a $7.50 coupon to try some of their products

- Kindsnacks.com --- 10% off first time order with code KINDLYL10

- Isatoritech.com --- Buy one get one free smart bar

- Purefit.com --- $14.95 for a 7 bar sample box and a coupon for money off your next order

- Boost.com --- Two $1 off coupons for Boost protein drinks and bars

- Gotein.com/sampls_pack.html --- Sample pack for $3

- B odyfortress.com --- 3 coupons for $1 off Body Fortress products (Wal-Mart brand). This is the protein I use the most now. 30g of protein per scoop for $15.

Water Flavorings

- Makeitmio.com --- Will send you free sample of Mio

- Iceezero.com --- You can print a coupon for $1 off the Icee Zero Water drops.

www.wellesse.com----sample pack of liquid Vitamins

Bariatric advantage---sample pack of Vitamins

Celebrate bariatric vitamins----sample of vitamins

Big train---sample of fit frappe Protein shakes

www.bigtrain.com

Bariatric fusion----sample of vitamins www.bariatricfusion.com

Bariatric choice----sample of Protein shake, protein pudding and protein chicken broth.

Thanks for this!!

www.wellesse.com----sample pack of liquid Vitamins

Bariatric advantage---sample pack of Vitamins

Celebrate bariatric vitamins----sample of vitamins

Big train---sample of fit frappe Protein shakes

www.bigtrain.com

Bariatric fusion----sample of vitamins www.bariatricfusion.com

Bariatric choice----sample of Protein shake, protein pudding and protein chicken broth.

Thanks. Ill add them to my personal list for people in my support group.

Ill add them to the list above as well.

Thank you

Great idea, tap!

Added GNC. They will give you $5 off your next order online if you ask for a free sample.

what do you have to do to get the samples?

Dude! This is the best! Will save me from wasteful spending on culinary nastiness and hopefully introduce me to some tasty things I never would have tried otherwise.

what do you have to do to get the samples?

Send them and email requesting samples.

thank you!

I will be getting my surgery in January/February 2014. Insurance requires 6 months of dieting. What kind of diet have ya all been successful with. I am type 2 diabetic and is newly diagnosed with it in April this year. The diabetic diet just isn't working for me. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Prdgrdma

So I guess after gastric bypass surgery, I cant eat flock chips because they are fried???  They sell them on here so I thought I could have them. So high in protein and no carbs.  They don't bother me at all.  Help. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NickelChip

It's possible for a very high fat meal to cause dumping in some (30% or so) gastric bypass patients, although it's more likely to be triggered by high sugar, or by the high fat/high sugar combo (think ice cream, donuts). Dietitians will tell you to never do anything that isn't 100% healthy ever again. Realistically, you should aim for a good balance of protein, carbs, and fat each day. Should you eat fried foods every day? No. Is it possible they will make you sick? Maybe. Is it okay to eat some to see what happens and have them for a treat every now and again? Yes.

• NovelTee

I'm not at all hungry on this liquid pre-op diet, but I miss the sensation of chewing. It's been about two weeks––surgery is in two days––and I can't imagine how I'll feel a couple of weeks post-op. Tonight, I randomly stumbled upon a mukbang channel on YouTube, and it was strangely soothing... is it just me, or is this a thing? 
      · 1 reply
      1. NickelChip

I actually watched cooking shows during my pre-op, like Great British Baking Show. It was a little bizarre, but didn't make me hungry. I think it was also soothing in a way.

• Clueless_girl

How do you figure out what your ideal weight should be? I've had a figure in my head for years, but after 3 mths of recovery I'm already almost there. So maybe my goal should be lower?
      · 3 replies
      1. NickelChip

Well, there is actually a formula for "Ideal Body Weight" and you can use a calculator to figure it out for you. This one also does an adjusted weight for a person who starts out overweight or obese. https://www.mdcalc.com/calc/68/ideal-body-weight-adjusted-body-weight

I would use that as a starting point, and then just see how you feel as you lose. How you look and feel is more important than a number.

2. Clueless_girl

I did find different calculators but I couldn't find any that accounted for body frame. But you're right, it is just a number. It was just disheartening to see that although I lost 60% of my excess weight, it's still not in the "normal/healthy" range..

3. NickelChip

I think it's important to remember that the weight charts and BMI ranges were developed a very long time ago and only intended to be applied to people who have never been overweight or obese. Those numbers aren't for us. When you are larger, especially for a long time, your body develops extra bone to support the weight. Your organs get a little bigger to handle the extra mass. Your entire infrastructure increases so you can support and function with the extra weight. That doesn't all go away just because you burn off the excess fat. If you still had a pair of jeans from your skinniest point in life and then lost weight to get to the exact number on the scale you were when those jeans fit you, chances are they would be a little baggy now because you would actually be thinner than you were, even though the scale and the BMI chart disagree. When in doubt, listen to the jeans, not the scale!

• Aunty Mamo

Tomorrow marks two weeks since surgery day and while I'm feeling remarkably well and going about just about every normal activity, I did wind up with a surface abscess on on of my incision sights and was put on an antibiotic that made me so impacted that it took me more than two hours to eliminate yesterday and scared the hell out of me. Now there's Miralax in all my beverages that aren't Smooth Move tea. I cannot experience that again. I shouldn't have to take Ativan to go to the lady's. I really looking forward to my body getting with the program again. 
      I'm in day three of the "puree" stage of eating and despite the strange textures, all of the savory flavors seem decadent. 
      I timed this surgery so that I'd be recovering during my spring break. That was a good plan. Today is a state holiday and the final day of break. I feel really strong to return to school tomorrow. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Now that I'm in maintenance mode, I'm getting a into a routine for my meals. Every day, I start out with 8-16 ounces of water, and then a proffee, which I have come to look forward to even the night before. My proffees are simply a black coffee with a protein powder added. There are three products that I cycle through: Premier Vanilla, Orgain Vanilla, and Dymatize Vanilla.
      For second breakfast on workdays, I will have a low-fat yogurt with two tablespoons of PBFit and two teaspoons of no sugar added dried cherries. I will have ingested 35-45 grams of protein at this point between the two breakfasts, with 250-285 calories, and about 20 carbs.
      For second breakfast on non-workdays, I will prepare two servings of plain, instant oatmeal with a tablespoon of an olive oil-based spread. This means I will have had 34 grams of protein, 365 calories, and 38 carbs. Non-workdays are when I am being very active with training sessions, so I allow myself more carbohydrate fuel.
      Snacks on any day are always mixed nuts, even when I am travelling. I will have 0.2 cups of a blend that I make myself. It consists of dry roasted peanuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pistachios, and Brazil nuts. This is 5 grams of protein, 163 calories, and 7 carbs.
      Breakfast and snacks have been the easiest to nail down. Lunch and dinner have more variables, and I prepare enough for leftovers. I concentrate on protein first, and then add vegetables. Typically tempeh, tofu, or Field Roast products with roasted or sautéed vegetables. Today, I will be eating leftovers from last night. Two ounces of tempeh with four ounces of roasted vegetables that consist of red and yellow sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, small purple potatoes, zucchini, and carrots. I will add a tablespoon of olive oil-based spread, break up 3 walnuts to sprinkle of top, and garnish with two tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. This particular meal will be 19 grams of protein, 377 calories, and 28 grams of carbs. Bear in mind that I do eat more carbs when I am not working, and I focus on ingesting healthy carbs instead of breads/crackers/chips/crisps.
      It's a helluva journey and I'm thankful to be on it!

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches