Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VSG and plastic before and after pics

Xnafnp, congratulations... You look amazing. Thank you for being honest and stating it takes hard work. I feel inspired!

What am AWESOME transformation!! You look amazing! I will be having a tt, panni and Lipo. Please tell me, in detail, about the pain, drain care, recovery, care of skin around drains, incision care etc.... Need to be as mentally prepared as possible. If you have pics of incisions and where the drains come out, that would be helpful, too. I gross out easily and pass out, so want to desensitize myself as much as possible. I live alone and don't want to pass out and be unconscious on the floor, LOL!

You look ahhhhmazing!!! Congratulations!

yep' date=' i am going to remove all of these pictures because some idiot sent me an inappropriate message. I am going to give a little while for the genuine people to see pics, but yea, no more for me here.[/quote']

Seriously?!? That's ridiculous! It's so beneficial for us to be able to share this info & hear/see the results from people who have been through what we have. It's disappointing that one idiot can ruin that for so many people. Sorry you had to deal with it!

yep' date=' i am going to remove all of these pictures because some idiot sent me an inappropriate message. I am going to give a little while for the genuine people to see pics, but yea, no more for me here.[/quote']

Thanks for sharing your story. I'm sorry some sick person made you feel uncomfortable. You are brave for sharing the way you did. Best of luck to you!!!

The journey is real! You look great! Congrats on your success. I hope to be your story by spring!

Xena - I want to ask about your arms. They look amazing now & I know they will continue to look better and better with time!

How tight is that incision? With the incision down to your elbow, did he pull loose skin up from your forearm, or just from around the elbow? Up from the upper boob/arm pit area? And, of course, how painful was it in comparison with your other incisions? Especially, range of motion, daily activities, getting up/down?

I'm about 10-15# away from goal. Need arms, BL/BA, TT, thigh lift. May go ahead and do a face lift while I'm at it! Lol! I'll be unrecognizeable! Thanks to you and Michelle for posting all this helpful info!!

My arms look better and better everyday. they are not tight incisions on the arms, they cannot be tight for risk of rupture with swelling post op. i had no pain on any of my incisions. The only thing that bothered me what when i had the drains near the elbow. I would do everything again tomorrow.

What is the long scar from?

Is it from when they cut out the umbilicus, pull the skin down and replace it?

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!! So envious... I need plastics so badly!

Congrats to you. Keep up the good work.

The long vertical scar is because I had an anchor cut, a vertical cut up to the sternum because I had so much skin. I have a scar all around my waist to the back and up to the sternum. totally worth it for how he was able to pull me tight.