Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VSG and plastic before and after pics

my actual procedure was a lower body lift with anchor cut. I had lots of skin above my navel, so it gave me great results. so i was cut all of the way around and had a large area of tissue removed up the middle. He was able to give me great curves back and take so much away. Love my anchor cut:)

The surgeon there completes the forms. One woman that was there with me had hers completed for california.

I'm concerned because it may be in Mexico

So Mexico address and I'm not sure if I can use

Fmla for plastic.

I may go alone too. It's costly to pay for others.

Xena, you got all the procedures I think I will need. How much did Dr. Sauceda charge for all of it? And how long did you have to stay there for?

I was wondering if you had any pictures of your arms. How does the scar look? I would love to have mine done but I'm afraid of what the scar will look like.

Thanks, and yes i had the arms done. this is just before surgery and 1 month post op

post-34531-13813669238842_thumb.jpg

post-34531-13813669239794_thumb.jpg

Scars take a year or more to fade - I think yours look amazing after just a month.

my actual procedure was a lower body lift with anchor cut. I had lots of skin above my navel' date=' so it gave me great results. so i was cut all of the way around and had a large area of tissue removed up the middle. He was able to give me great curves back and take so much away. Love my anchor cut:)[/quote']

Very nice. Sounds like a success. I know I'll get my chin and face if I need it. But not sure about the rest. Is pretty costly I am sure. Congratulations on your success.

I agree with Cowgirl Jane for it only being a month they look great. You look great!! I imagine that in a year they will be hardly noticible.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

My scars do look remarkably good at this stage. Part is certainly genetics, my hispanic heritage is helpful, I believe. Also I was very very very healthy pre-op. Other things that i think had a very positive impact include:

1)exercise, I was in very good shape

2) hormones: i am post menopause (early menopause) and i use bio-identical hormones (I actually prescribe these as well)

3) supplements--good Vitamin support

4) IV Vitamin C therapy pre-op

5) high Protein diet before surgery--animal protein!!!!!!

Even if my scars were glowing green, i dont think i would care. i am so happy with the change in my body that I dont care.

In this pic, the orange dress on the left is 2 weeks before plastics, and the same dress in blue is 1 month post op. No weight loss other than the skin.

post-34531-13813669256667_thumb.jpg

You look incredible! Wow!

yep, i am going to remove all of these pictures because some idiot sent me an inappropriate message. I am going to give a little while for the genuine people to see pics, but yea, no more for me here.

Scars take a year or more to fade - I think yours look amazing after just a month.

This may or may not apply; but, many years ago, by accident I cut my cheek which generated a 1.5 inch scar on the left side of my face. After the wound healed, I daily shaved the scared area every time I shaved my face. Call it aggressive dermabrasion - but after a few months the scar disappeared and was replaced by normal toned skin.

My scars do look remarkably good at this stage. Part is certainly genetics' date=' my hispanic heritage is helpful, I believe. Also I was very very very healthy pre-op. Other things that i think had a very positive impact include:

1)exercise, I was in very good shape

2) hormones: i am post menopause (early menopause) and i use bio-identical hormones (I actually prescribe these as well)

3) supplements--good Vitamin support

4) IV Vitamin C therapy pre-op

5) high Protein diet before surgery--animal protein!!!!!!

Even if my scars were glowing green, i dont think i would care. i am so happy with the change in my body that I dont care.

In this pic, the orange dress on the left is 2 weeks before plastics, and the same dress in blue is 1 month post op. No weight loss other than the skin.

[/quote']

I'm getting my face and neck done if I need it. Did you have to have any excess skin on you face and neck?

I am sorry you had to remove your pictures because of some idiot. Please keep us updated though of how your doing.