Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone have dreams they wanted to accomplish after weight loss?

I want to be happy and enjoy life! Not get so tired and give up easily when I trying to accomplish task because my weight got in the way! I want to enjoy theme park rides without feeling I was stuffed into the seats! I want to wear a swim suit and a nice piece of lingerie and look nice in it!???? I just want feel the same way I did 6 yrs ago before all the weight came!

First, I would like to try ziplining in the White Mountains during fall foliage! Second, I would like to take a mule trail ride in the Grand Canyon. If I survive both, I will think of more adventures!

I got emotional reading these posts. I never wanted to admit that my weight was holding me back and coming to terms that is has is a step to a better me. My dreams: marriage and a family, confidence to make a career move, not avoiding social events, riding rides at amusement parks, fitting in booths at restaurants, maybe a 5K with my super skinny & healthy friend. I'm still deciding on the last one. :)

I know exactly what you mean justkeepswimming! I can't wait to start this journey! I have been over weight my entire life as far back as I can remember! I am looking forward to the day I can dress up in a cute dress and just go out and have fin! I look forward to the simple thing that people take for granted!

I want to be able to sit in my car and not have to lend to the side to lock the seat belt. I want to be able to cross my legs again when I sit, I want to be able to take walks again in the beach and not be out of breath. I want to be able to run behind my grandson when he starts to walk. I want to be able to not having to breath hard just by sitting down lol

All of the above plus horse back riding, and hang gliding!

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274; 4 month post-op 266.2; 5 month post-op 262.6

All of the above plus horse back riding' date=' and hang gliding!

pre-surgery weight 325; surgery date 2/28/2013; surgery weight 307; 8 weeks past-op weight 281.4; 12 weeks post-op 274; 4 month post-op 266.2; 5 month post-op 262.6[/quote']

It's awesome to see your progress!

So many! I love Disney' date=' and they have some amazing half marathons that I really want to participate in. There's one run that is 10 miles and is villain themed, and you run at night!

I'd also just love to ride around on a cruiser bike and enjoy biking around town to run errands.

And I've always wanted to take up boxing! Can't wait to start. :)[/quote']

I've never heard of the villain one but the princess half marathon was on my list (I've wondered if they'd let me dress as Wonder Woman). Must look into the villain one.

I just want to be average, I want to blend in and not stand out for my weight. I want to not be hated and mocked on sight because I'm fat. I want to be taken seriously instead of immediately dismissed because I'm not slim. I don't want to be considered worthless anymore.

In my wildest dreams, I just want somebody to love and to love me, but a lifetime of fat shaming and fat phobia has me convinced that no one will ever love me. (Whoo, that was emo, apologies. I'm sure someone will love me eventually.)

Just a few things like...

I want to fit in a bathtub with more than an inch of Water.< /p>

I want to ride a bike again.

Go hiking and deer hunting that relies on my quiet self not a vehicle.

Take a shower with my husband and not touch the wall.

I want to see mt feet without bending over or using a mirror.

To sit criss-cross-applesauce on the couch.

I want to learn to canoe and wear a bathing suit at a public pool and swim without feeling breathless. Run up the stairs or anywhere for that matter.

Go on amusement park rides.

I love all of these.. I would have to say that I have a long list.. I'm not going to name them all but here are a few..

Be able to run and chase my kids, show my son how to play football and my daighter gymnastics

Show my kids a good healthy way of living

Cross my legs the way a girl is supposed to

Wear skirts

Like clothes shopping because I am no longer confined to the "Big Girl" section of stores

Have kinky sex with my boyfriend

Wear a bathing suit and not feel like everyone is staring at me

To be considered a hot girl, not a girl that her personality is what makes her hot

Feel comfortable in my own skin

All kinds of Water sports (paddle boarding, Water skiing, jet ski, banana boat rides)

Zip line the canyons in Las Vegas

Take more pictures with my family

And most importantly.. I want to LOVE all of me!

I want to be able to see down there to shave my private parts

Shave my entire leg because there's less area to cover

Share clothes with friends

Wear a seatbelt and have it stay on the right spot instead of migrating to the top of my belly only stopped by my boobs