Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Conjugated Linoleic Acid or known as Tonalin

wow - not sure if it's the tonaliin cla i've been taking for THREE DAYS but i have lost almost 3lbs - and anyone who knows me or follows my threads knows i never ever can lose weight no lmatter what i do. very strange but i'm going to keep taking them. in fact i've only taken two capsules a day not even the three recommended. now one possible and i repeat possible compications - last night at dinner i had a brief dizzy spell which was scary as i never have a dizzy spell - really not going to freak iunless it happens again but i did wonder if the cla had something to do with it. i did have two bloody mary's for lunch with Soup that afternoon which is quite rare for me too so maybe it was that combined with no food until a late dinner......anyway, go cautiously but i'm curiously optimistic about continuing this supplement.

So how is the CLA going? It's been a while since the lastest updates. I started on it this morning so we'll see. I read the bottle though and it said 1 capsule (1000mg) 3 times a day with meals... anyone else done this and seen results or is everyone else taking 5000-6000 a day?

I'm taking 3-4 1300mg capsules a day of CLA. I started taking the stuff 2 weeks ago and I'm now on my pre-op diet (started monday). I can't definitively say that the CLA is causing me to loose weight because of the diet. I can report that during our cruise last week I did not gain weight and that this week it seems to suppress the acute hunger somewhat. I still get hungry but I don't find myself slipping into "Predator" mode where I am ready to kill something and eat it raw on the spot.:biggrin1:

It may be purely a placebo effect, but hey!...if it works I'm going with it!

There are two major forms of CLA on the market Tonalin (Canadian I believe) and Clarinol (European). I can't tell the difference between the two although the Clarinol claims to be slightly higher in CLA concentration.

Just got back from being "banded". Whew! what a trip. Glad to be home. Catching up on the posts and glad to see that CLA is working for most people who have tried it. I have now lost 15 lbs. between CLA and Optifast - having started with the CLA. More news later, need a nap.:kiss

just wondering how everyone that is using cla is going side effects and so, i'm not having any luck getting it here do you think it would be safe to order it on line from there?

I don't know about down under but here in the states you can get it both over the counter and online. The important thing is make sure it is safflower derived "Tonalin" or "Clarinol". I believe "Tonalin" is the original process for making CLA from safflower oil and the most trusted. I use 1285 mg "Clarinol" (got from a drug/health store) and 1300 mg "Tonalin" (online) products. I'll check the brand names for you.

stopped taking it! I don't know but i think they made me dizzy - no rhyme or reason but i got dizzy twice and once i stopped i was ok - sure don't want to discourage anyone but for me, just decided to stop taking them.

0bfffe5e93bb85fbd18fd13d8caed827.png

http://vk.com/aliseefimova

Hello everyone!Adds me as a friend! I very much want friends!

I was more than happy to search out this web-site.I needed to thanks on your time for this glorious read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Can I simply say what a reduction to find somebody who truly is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know tips on how to carry an issue to mild and make it important. More people must learn this and understand this side of the story. I cant consider youre no more well-liked since you definitely have the gift.

very nice put up, i certainly love this web site, keep on it

It’s onerous to search out knowledgeable people on this subject, but you sound like you realize what you’re talking about! Thanks

It is best to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I will advocate this website!

An interesting discussion is price comment. I believe that you must write more on this subject, it won't be a taboo topic but generally people are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Hello! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've gotten here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your blog for more soon.

This really answered my downside, thanks!

There are some attention-grabbing deadlines in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There is some validity however I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we wish extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

you have an amazing weblog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any way you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!

The next time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to learn, but I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you werent too busy in search of attention.

Spot on with this write-up, I actually assume this website needs way more consideration. I’ll most likely be once more to learn much more, thanks for that info.

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to seek out someone with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web!

I’d must verify with you here. Which is not one thing I often do! I take pleasure in reading a publish that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!

That is the best weblog for anybody who desires to find out about this topic. You notice a lot its virtually arduous to argue with you (not that I actually would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way appear to get something done.I’m impressed, I must say. Actually not often do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing regarding this.

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing challenge with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting equivalent rss problem? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. …

There are definitely a number of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a great point to bring up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up the place a very powerful thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around things like that, but I am certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each boys and girls feel the affect of just a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit evaluation on this. And he in actual fact purchased me Breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If possible, as you become experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more details? It's extremely useful for me. Large thumb up for this blog submit!After examine a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will probably be checking again soon. Pls try my website online as well and let me know what you think.

Your house is valueble for me. Thanks!…

This site is really a stroll-by way of for all of the info you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.

There is noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made certain nice factors in features also.

You made some respectable factors there. I seemed on the internet for the problem and found most individuals will go along with together with your website.

Would you be desirous about exchanging hyperlinks?

Good post. I learn one thing more challenging on completely different blogs everyday. It'll all the time be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and apply just a little one thing from their store. I’d favor to make use of some with the content on my weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a hyperlink in your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

I discovered your weblog website on google and check a couple of of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the very good operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Seeking ahead to studying extra from you afterward!…

I'm typically to blogging and i really admire your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and maintain checking for brand new information. Adds me as a friend! I very much want friends! Çíàêîìñòâà îíëàéí http://vk.com/aliseefimova