Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boob concerns!

So I am one of those overweight girls with small "girls". I'm afraid ill have no boobage left after! Anyone else had no boobs before surgery ?

Yup, I'm in the same boat. The boob fairy definitely skipped my house. There will definitely be a surgical intervention to correct that oversight once I get to my goal weight.

You probably won't, but you look young - boobs "grow" with babies , age etc. And push up bras (or whatever they are called today) can be marvellous. I have to say - I had almost no boobs when young but definately did from my 30s onwards. But all ages, no complaints. Attractiveness is far more complex than bra size.

I'm not terribly blessed in that department.. at 360 pounds I was a C cup.... at 247 I'm a B... and even though I "only" lost a cup size so far.. my boobs are completely deflated looking... Indeed they ARE breastcicles. So, when the time is right I'll fly to Tijuana and have them hoisted and stuffed.

LOL - Breastcicles.... that's is the best term ever because that's exactly what they look like. I'm also over 50 years old so I expected the sag but wow, they are really deflated and kind of look like raisins hanging down. They also just seem to "sit" at the bottom of my bra cup. Never thought about doing plastic surgery but now it's something I'm considering.

I have kind of a really lot in that department. Even when I was a size "0" in jeans (*sigh*), I was a DD in bra. But now that I've had and breastfed kids, am over 40 and in surgically induced menopause, I can see now I'm going to be left with "the skin my boobs used to be in". I haven't even had the sleeve and I'm planning a lift! Even with modest weight loss on my own, it's noticeable. If I could get a time machine, go back 28 years and never gain the weight to begin with...

Ah well. I'll just have to save for surgery. As my aunt would say, they will look like "two raw eggs hanging on a nail".

Love the breastcicles

I had no boobs before even after 2 kids and really don't have any now! I look fine in my padded bra and my husband loves my little boobies, so I guess I'll live with them!

LOL - Breastcicles.... that's is the best term ever because that's exactly what they look like. I'm also over 50 years old so I expected the sag but wow' date=' they are really deflated and kind of look like raisins hanging down. They also just seem to "sit" at the bottom of my bra cup. Never thought about doing plastic surgery but now it's something I'm considering.[/quote']

Yep, I can empathize with the deflated boobies that just lay there in the cups! Went bra shopping today & was excited to think that I'd be able to get something smaller than my old 42 DDDs. Well, the band size went down, but my poor girls are still DDDs; however, they're looking decidedly less 'perky' than they used to!

I see some plastics in my future.....

In my teens and 20's (when I was thin) I was always a 38B. BTW I had one child at age 19. In my 30's I started putting on weight. At my highest weight of 289 I wore a 44D. I am still pre-op but have lost 31 lbs so far. But the girls are hanging. They've never hung before. I went bra shopping last weekend and I am now in a 42D.

But if they start to look like skin socks they are definitely going to be surgically enhanced.