Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 24th here too 37 lbs down

Protein fortified hot chocolate for breakfast-15g Protein, 90 calories, 8 oz

2oz deli meat(turkey, chix, or ham) for lunch

Isopure flavored water-20oz, 40g protein, 160 cals.

Isopure shake-2 scoops

powder, 12oz Water, 50g protein, 220 calories

1 poached egg with 1oz cottage cheese for dinner

Water or crystal light to top off my liquids.

This keeps me between 600-700 calories per day with 110-120 grams of protein per my doctor.

June 24th. Down 33 lbs since surgery. Feel great! Had a long stall of two weeks but now m loing again. Great to meet my brothers and sisters on-line. Keep up the good work, peeps!

Any other June people out there? I feel great!

June 28th.

Protein fortified hot chocolate for breakfast-15g protein' date=' 90 calories, 8 oz

2oz deli meat(turkey, chix, or ham) for lunch

Isopure flavored water-20oz, 40g Protein, 160 cals.

Isopure shake-2 scoops

powder, 12oz Water, 50g protein, 220 calories

1 poached egg with 1oz cottage cheese for dinner

Water or crystal light to top off my liquids.

This keeps me between 600-700 calories per day with 110-120 grams of protein per my doctor.[/quote']

You're drinking your meals! My doctor told me to eat more food so I would heal properly and get my digestive system back working. Your doctor hasn't said anything to you?

June 20th down 30lbs!

Divadoll- This was the diet I was kept on due to complications from a previous surgery. I have only recently been given the OK to do one Protein Shake a day. The doctor's first goal was 100 pounds in 100 days. I have since started eating fish, usually salmon and dark meat chicken. Regardless, 50 pounds is 50 pounds and I will gladly take it.

Any other June people out there? I feel great!

June 3rd here down 50lbs

June 3rd here down 50lbs

I waz sleeved June 24th & as of tonight I have dropped 28 pounds since surgery. 54 lbs. From my highest weight! I had stalled for a couple weeks as well. Bought 1X in pants and tops tonight!! I am 45 yrs. Old and 5'3" tall.

I waz sleeved June 24th & as of tonight I have dropped 28 pounds since surgery. 54 lbs. From my highest weight! I had stalled for a couple weeks as well. Bought 1X in pants and tops tonight!! I am 45 yrs. Old and 5'3" tall.

Congrats ! Always a good feeling when we can get smaller clothes :)

Congrats. I was sleeve on the 24june also. I gone from size waist48 to 42now.

Sleeved June 17th and down 40lbs, 25 since surgery. I happy for my loss but I'm starting to get worried about this stall that I have been in for the last 3weeks? Advice on how to break the dreaded stall is welcome!