Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for vitamins

What is the name on the bottle of Vitamins you take - desperate for a decent Vitamin ( also do you take 1 or 2 a day??)

After 3 weeks going back and forth with vitamins and minerals ... here is what I have (will be using the first 60 days after surgery).

Multivitamins: by Pure encapsulations - Pre Natal Nutrients (just because I want the folic acid). Need to open the capsule and use the powder with liquids or food.< /p>

Calcium: by MRM - Cal-Mag-Zinc liquid

D3: by twinlab - D3 dots 2000IU

B12: by twinlab - B12 dots 500mcg

Iron: by Floravital - Iron + Herbs liquid

After lots of research that is what I ended up with. Like to know what u guys will take ... thanks ;D

Spring Valley... I think it's their house brand. I buy the 500mcg/200 tab bottle.

I use this B12 too. Tastes like a little candy to me.

Lynda

After 3 weeks going back and forth with Vitamins and minerals ... here is what I have (will be using the first 60 days after surgery).

Multivitamins: by Pure encapsulations - Pre Natal Nutrients (just because I want the folic acid). Need to open the capsule and use the powder with liquids or food.

Calcium: by MRM - Cal-Mag-Zinc Liquid

D3: by twinlab - D3 dots 2000IU

B12: by twinlab - B12 dots 500mcg

Iron: by Floravital - Iron + Herbs liquid

After lots of research that is what I ended up with. Like to know what u guys will take ... thanks ;D

Is your B12 sublingual? My program guide said it had to be sublingual to be absorbed correctly post-op.

Lynda

Yes! It is sublingual ... hope it works good.

Our surgeon asked us to get Gummy Vitamins, so we got vitafusion. Currently taking 2 gummy vites, 2 fish oil gummies, 1 b complex gummy, and I added a Fiber gummy. We're also meant to be taking co-q10 and Biotin but they aren't gummies and I'm not comfy swallowing them yet. Just ordered Bariatric Advantage calcium chews based on advice here.

I lost a lot of hair with undiagnosed thyroid and the ONLY thing that worked for me was evening primrose oil. Those are horse pills, not sure when I can take again.

Full time job over here, keeping up with these vities.

It was hard to find a chewable, Gummy, or liquid supplement that does not have artificial sweeteners like sucralose, aspartame or high fructose syrup... and at the same time is high in folic acid and has no Iron or Calcium (since I have both to take separately). It took some work to put together my Vitamins and minerals. I have posted my list here, and will add to it the Alive! Women's gummy Multivitamins with 75 gummies, which has different ingredients than the one with 60. Just read the ingredients if u are looking for something with no artificial sweeteners. Like to know what are u guys planning to take as far as multivitamins...

Trader Joe's High Potency chewable Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Formula, 90 tabs only $7.99 approx. (depends on your ocation). Only 1 gram os Sugar (no artificials!), 5 calories and 1 Carb! Tastes pretty goo too! :)

Trader Joe's High Potency chewable Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Formula' date=' 90 tabs only 7.99 approx. (depends on your ocation). Only 1 gram os Sugar (no artificials!), 5 calories and 1 Carb! Tastes pretty goo too! :)[/quote']

I'm trying these right now... Not sure what I think yet.

I'm using Flintstones Complete chewables and Wellesse liquid Calcium and D3. The liquid tastes like orange creamsicles and you can put it in your smoothie or in yogurt, etc.

I found at Wal Mart Gummy bite fish oil by Natures Made. Just tried 2. Not bad. A little after taste. I saved my calcium chews to take after the fish oil. Covered up the little bit of fishy taste. Happy I have found fish oil to take.

Buckeye, I agree! I am using the same product! It is not bad and I wait ti brush my teeth for after.

I found at Wal Mart Gummy bite fish oil by Natures Made. Just tried 2. Not bad. A little after taste. I saved my calcium chews to take after the fish oil. Covered up the little bit of fishy taste. Happy I have found fish oil to take.

Great idea! Thanks

Company called building blocks

I’m a sleeve patient and have been compliant and successful and reached goal weight years ago. I swear by Vita4Life. I’ve tried all the chewables and they just didn’t work for me. I wound up with deficiencies of some kind or worse, sick stomach or Constipation so bad I had to stop them. I take sublingual B12, multi standard and Calcium chelate. Good luck.

i am tired paying big money for bariatric vitiamins with Iron is there any over the counter vitiamins that i can take that is as good but cheaper i am over a year out