Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I need this so bad. I will do 1 week starting today.

1) I will do no less then 30 min exercise daily

2) I will drink 64 oz Water daily

3) I will not have any fast food

4) I will have Protein Drink for breakfast

angry.gif

I WILL GET MY 10,000 STEPS IN TODAY!!!!!!!

OK GUYS WE HAVE A CHALLENGE FROM TURNER24 JANETC AND NIECYRENEE....

• Take the stairs for the rest of the week at work.
  • Staircase streaking as often as you can this week.
  • Commercial work out
  • Home walk plan from Josette on page 29 post #426

LET'S DO IT PEOPLE 21 DAYS UNTIL SPRING!!!!!!

I'm tired of being locked down to my desk at work.

DITTO! We had a teaser of some nice weather last week which got me in spring fever and today it's freezing rain. :rain: UGH! I am so tired of winter! :twitch: I can't wait for the warm weather so I can get outside and feel the sunshine. That always does wonders for my spirits! We have a wonderful walking track that circles all the schools and I am ready to get back out there.

I'm sooo sorry guys for all the cold weather you guys are having:think Our weather here has been wonderful, but Monday it is suppose to get in the 50's. I know, I know you all would love to have weather in the 50's:heh: Anywayz.........

I'm happy to report I weighed in this morning to see if I made my monthly goal of 278, and the scale said 277.4. I am very happy about that. Sunday I weighed 282 and 3 days later 277. The M/E diet is da bomb!! Yall gotta try it. I'm really supposed to be eating like this all the time, My doctor wants us to eat mainly Protein with no to little carbs. He's gonna be surprised to see I've lost 20lbs in a month. I'm gonna tell him I followed his diet for a change:heh:

I think I'm gonna up my Spring Bootcamp goal again to maybe 265.

Thank you Tann I just checked the weather and it will be 50 again today but 58 on Friday WOOOHOOOOO I will be walking after work on Friday. Saturday it is suppose to be sprinkles but 53 and 49 on Sunday. I will be out walking possibly today Saturday for sure and Sunday. YIIPPEEE:clap2:

((I just peaked at the extended forecast and they are calling tentatively for 64 degrees on March 9)))):( I'm going to lose my mind when it gets warm. NO JOKE

Tann-WOW you are doing great:omg: . Keep it up just becareful because you don't want to develop gout. Foods high in uric acid creats gouyt. So stick to lean meats and get your green leafy veggies in once you finish your 7 days.

NRenee (if I can call you that) LOL check your weather for the rest of the week.:)

Morning all! Still on the meat-fest, but getting frustrated. My body seems to hold onto every single little pound like it's fighting for its life! I know if I keep working it, it WILL come!! It's my mantra for the month. I just got off a 6 month plateau, it is NOT time for another one!

Of course it doesn't help that Mikey's losing tons each day. (Mikey's my DH, banded 2 days before me. He still has 200+ pounds to go, so I know he'll lose faster, but AUGH!!!!)

Doing better on exercise... focusing on that, since the food changes don't seem to be cutting it at the moment. Trying to up length & intensity just a tiny bit every day.

(( Hugs )) to all! Happy Wednesday!

I'm happy to report I weighed in this morning to see if I made my monthly goal of 278, and the scale said 277.4.

That is fantastic! You are kicking butt! I sure hope I have those kinda results, it'll make this a whole lot easier. I have been wanting cheese this morning but I am being strong...that's not too hard when you don't bring any to work with you. :heh:

NRenee (if I can call you that) LOL check your weather for the rest of the week.:(

NRenee is perfectly fine! I checked the weather and it's cold with snow and rain through Saturday but then it starts to warm up and by next Thursday we are expected to have 56 degrees!! :clap2: I can't wait!

Morning all! Still on the meat-fest, but getting frustrated. My body seems to hold onto every single little pound like it's fighting for its life! I know if I keep working it, it WILL come!! It's my mantra for the month. I just got off a 6 month plateau, it is NOT time for another one!

Of course it doesn't help that Mikey's losing tons each day. (Mikey's my DH, banded 2 days before me. He still has 200+ pounds to go, so I know he'll lose faster, but AUGH!!!!)

Doing better on exercise... focusing on that, since the food changes don't seem to be cutting it at the moment. Trying to up length & intensity just a tiny bit every day.

(( Hugs )) to all! Happy Wednesday!

Janet, I would suggest you keep at it, it takes about 3 days before all the carbs are out of your system and then the stored fat is getting used up. I went out and brought some Ketone Test Strips $10:eek: Anywayz, I did the pee test:heh: I am in deep Ketosis, which means my stored fat is being used up:clap2: This is day 6 for me, tomorrow is my last day. I'm looking forward to Friday which I will be having myself a big ole salad:hungry: I will be eating veggies Fri & Sat, then I'll do the m/e for 3 days then back to veggies, I'm gonna try and keep this up until I reach goal. My doctor's goal is under 180, mine is 200.:heh:

good job, Sarg, on the steps, I have 2 counters, but my boys have them:phanvan I'm doing the stairs here at work,tho. And am parking farther away from the building. might go walking in the park later.

Hi All!

Tann & Niceyrenee- I am going to have to re-commit to the M/E diet starting on this Friday instead of today. My car broke down and its going to be $600 to fix it!!:) :angry :scared: :embarassed: I hate car problems!!

Anyway, I got depressed and the girl scout Cookies were delivered today to work :heh: and I ate a whole sleeve of thin mints:hungry: Sarge! SLAP ME!!!!! :whip: :whip:

I have alot to loose so I will go shopping for eggs;ect after Thursday night. I have to make a cake for my son's hockey team tonight. This is of course after I pick up my car and take 3 kids to Karate class. Then I have to squeeze in 3 sets of homework before the night is through. Thursday night is the end of the season party. After that I should have time to get to the store and get going on the M/E diet thing! My life is way tooo hectic right now!:yield:

Hope everyone else is good! I did haul my carcus up the stairs all day today:help: .

Love you all!

Turner24

That's ok Turner, start when you're ready. How long are you in for. I'm going to add non starchy veggies on Fri and Sat. Then I will get back on the M/E Sun thru Wed. I'm sooo glad tomorrow is my last day for this week, cuz I'm ready to :hungry: me veggies:heh:

Turner24 I am so sorry. I hate dealing with car problems also. Ok that was one sleeve so is the plan to eat the other one today? See how many calories you are taking just to be informed. 3500 calories is 1 pound. While karate is going on does that mean you walk in place or walk around or have some hand weights with you. Every little bit counts.

Excellent job on the stairs, keep it up...and down.

Tann you are working it and you are such an inspiration. It is wonderful to know what the body can do. I look at mine and I think there is no way that is going anywhere. Seeing you go from 421 to 277 in no time...WOW at least I KNOW it CAN be done.