Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Phentermine.... I have only lost 54 lbs

I know I sound like im whining but I had my sleeve and 3 weeks later had gall bladder removed that is where I lost a majority of my weight and then only 6 lbs this month btw sleeved 5/28. I asked for appetite control tiday because my brain is killing me with quick fixes for hunger with what I know tastes good "carbs"!!!!! Plus taking pain meds for herniated disk. Blah blah blah m.

Any advice

You've lost 54 lbs since being sleeved 9 weeks ago. Let that sink in. It's common to have a stall around this time. Don't mess up your body with phentermine. You can do this!

I have only lost 25 pounds since surgery and been stalled with no weight loss for 4 or 5 weeks now. You are doing awesome. That stuff is horrible. It's so hard but think where you are and why you did the surgery in the first place.

When I read your post the words Appetite Control jumped out at me. That sounds like heaven! Appetite Control. But to me, Phentermine is something different. When I think of Phentermine I think, stimulate. And what will happen when you stop being stimulated. Your system will slow down and you will gain weight. It is a vicious cycle. Some people are strong enough to stay out of it , others get sucked in without even knowing it. Please be careful.

Yes def is a stimulate have not been to sleep yet, muscle cramps too.i have zero energy I'm hoping this just gives me a push. I do not plan on long term.

Yes def is a stimulate have not been to sleep yet' date=' muscle cramps too.i have zero energy I'm hoping this just gives me a push. I do not plan on long term.[/quote']

I tried it for a few months. I lost about 13lbs. As soon as I stopped taking it it all jumped back on. Most of it was Water weight. I would break a sweat just sitting at my desk.

I hope you find some success with it if you're willing to try it. Please keep an eye on your blood pressure!

The sleeve doesn't promise overnight success...which it seems you are wanting. It's a process. You've lost 54 pounds in 9 weeks. Did you hear that? 54 pounds in 9 weeks. That averages to 6 pounds a week. So you only lost 6 pounds last month...well your body is trying to stabilize and catch up with your rapid weight loss. Don't worry about the slow down...relax...and enjoy your successes thus far. Chemicals (phentermine) are chemicals...do you really want to put those in your body when you already have the perfect tool (your sleeve) to get you to your goals? Good luck with your journey.

I don't recommend taking it for a long period of time. I have on and off for the last 5 years and now have problems from taking it. If you can do it without please do so.

The sleeve doesn't promise overnight success...which it seems you are wanting. It's a process. You've lost 54 pounds in 9 weeks. Did you hear that? 54 pounds in 9 weeks. That averages to 6 pounds a week. So you only lost 6 pounds last month...well your body is trying to stabilize and catch up with your rapid weight loss. Don't worry about the slow down...relax...and enjoy your successes thus far. Chemicals (phentermine) are chemicals...do you really want to put those in your body when you already have the perfect tool (your sleeve) to get you to your goals? Good luck with your journey.

Please read this post again. And again. I couldn't have said it better.

Please step back and take a look at your success before you take the next step.

Good luck to you! :)

Just curious, how much were you expecting to have lost 9 weeks out?