Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Reward at Goal..need ideas!

Help! I am SO excited to be only 4 lbs from my goal of 150!! I always had the thought I would reward myself in some special way. The only problem with that is...The only rewards I can think of involve FOOD! My husband wants to take me to dinner or let me choose an indulgence. That's real sweet, and I appreciate it, but is there a good reward to mark the occasion without food? I have already bought new clothes, I just had a birthday last week, and I just got a pedicure, and we don't have the time or money to take a trip. Anybody got any good ideas? What do you y'all do to Celebrate?

post-55018-13813668315057_thumb.jpg

I would splurge on a great purse or a massage!

Congrats! What an accomplishment!

I was thinking massage or new hair style. Or maybe a cute make-over.

Spa day! Or I'm sure there's something you've been eyeing... A purse, pair of shoes, something for your home... One of my favorite things is high-end makeup. I'll use any excuse to buy some... Chanel lipstick anyone?? Lol

I want to buy a really sexy, cute, expensive dress. I have never had one because my weight fluctuated so much, but now I have confidence that I will reach goal and be near goal for the rest of my life.

Here's a few things I bought for myself at goal:

Jewelry: A regular sized Bracelet or a shorter necklace

Knee high boots

Splurge clothing items: Your choice. I bought a couple of skirts, belts, and cute little jackets.

Enjoy! See you on the goalies bench.

Lynda

a good photoshoot session..and nice potrait pictures..?

Oh wow, congratulations! It depends on what your budget is, but for me, my top 3 at different spending levels would be a spa makeover day (probably around $800), sporting equipment, or a room makeover/remodel (turn bedroom into oasis for lower cost, remodel a bathroom or kitchen if you have more $ to spend). Assuming trips are out, as you've mentioned. Although, a weekend away could be pretty reasonable.

Again, congratulations!!!

There is a fancy lingerie store by me that is open only by appointment. When I reach goal, I'm going to make an appointment there and get a perfectly fitting bra and maybe something sexy, too ;)

at 25 lbs - mani pedi

at 40 lbs - massage

at 60 lbs- new haircut/color

at 75 lbs- new tattoo (start my sleeve)

at 100 lbs- pinup shoot

at 25 lbs - mani pedi

at 40 lbs - massage

at 60 lbs- new haircut/color

at 75 lbs- new tattoo (start my sleeve)

at 100 lbs- pinup shoot

I'm planning to do a pin-up shoot, too! :)

Well since you have new clothes and a trip is out and assuming you want to do something different to Celebrate..how about doing a volunteering activity? Like maybe do something with your church or the Animal Protective League or a food Bank?

I regularly volunteer and find it really rewarding.

Although I am not going to lie, when I hit goal I am taking a trip to Italy or Ireland!

Spa or clothes or both! If you are at goal you could really splurge and buy some nice piece of clothing that won't get too big in a month or so.