Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TJ Mariott over Labor Day Weekend

Okay, so I've been trying to figure out who will be staying at the hotel with me over the Labor Day weekend. Roll call! I'll be there Sunday - Wednesday.

I will be there, my surgery is Friday. I posted on your other topic. I am coming with my husband. Are you coming with anyone? I am so excited, this is a defining time in our lives!!

Hi there, I will be in TJ arriving Sun., surgery Mon 2nd, but at different hotel. Will be at Mi Doctor--you?

Surgery August 30th for me at florence with Dr. Garcia!!

Good luck to you, & wish u a speedy recovery! If you feel up to it, post your experience & I will look out for it--you are a few days ahead of me!

I plan on posting on VST after my surgery. I am keeping a positive mind about this. I am so stoked. I started making my list of stuff I need to bring, such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic spray bandages, tape etc. I am also making a list of pre op and post op foods I will need to have on hand as well as some really good chewable vitamins. I am a planner and I have been planning this for 8 months. I am so glad to finally being able to get sleeved.

Oh, do share anything vital on the list! I am not nearly as organized but wish I was. I've never used the spray on antiseptic bandages--they sound interesting. After watching a show on the germs in hotel rooms, I will definitely have some clorox wipes & lysol spray! Are you travelling solo? I am--and starting to feel somewhat nervous about it all!

I will be coming with my soon to be ex husband, its all good. I belong to a Facebook private group called 2013 Mexico Sleevers. The coordinator that started it is Sharon. If you message her I am sure she will let you on. On the photo section there are pictures of what people have brought to Mexico. Remember if you are doing carry on, you have meet the liquid restriction. I hear the Marriott is very clean and nice. I have also heard good things about both hospitals. I have heard that when the nurses come in, they don't wash their hands in front of you, but they did before. They do not mind if you ask them to use hand sanitizer (that you bring) before they touch you. Good luck to you!! I will definitely share my experience here.!! :)

I will be there on the 1st through the 6th.

Thanks Annie, I will look it up on FB. Beth--which hospital /surgeon & hotel will you be at?

I will be at the Marriott. I am with Dr. Ariel Ortiz at OCC.< /p>