Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not sure if this is your first miscarriage but I read a lot of women have a miscarriage the first time around. I had one...I really wasn't devastated because at six weeks it is like the size of a pea...imagine those women who carry to five months or to full term!!!! Chin up! You will get pregnant again!

This is my 3rd pregnancy and my first miscarriage. My other 2 were very healthy pregnancies. This has been so devastating for me because my husband and I have been trying for 2.5yrs to get pregnant. Went to infertility doctors. Took shots and pills and did blood work and ultrasounds twice a week for a year straight. My body became emotionally and physically exhausted. So this baby was truly our miracle baby. I feel as though a piece of my heart has been ripped out losing this baby. It may not make sense as to why I am so devastated losing something I had only for a short period of time, but when you have been thru what we have been thru trying to conceive it becomes a different story.

This is my 3rd pregnancy and my first miscarriage. My other 2 were very healthy pregnancies. This has been so devastating for me because my husband and I have been trying for 2.5yrs to get pregnant. Went to infertility doctors. Took shots and pills and did blood work and ultrasounds twice a week for a year straight. My body became emotionally and physically exhausted. So this baby was truly our miracle baby. I feel as though a piece of my heart has been ripped out losing this baby. It may not make sense as to why I am so devastated losing something I had only for a short period of time' date=' but when you have been thru what we have been thru trying to conceive it becomes a different story.[/quote']

Let me just say, I am extremely fertile apparently. Even when I was overweight. I have lost count of how many miscarriages I have had over the years. And each one was devastating for me. Every time I get pregnant I worry that my body won't hold on to it. So I understand what you mean. It doesn't matter if you were 2 weeks pregnant or second trimester. It still hurts. Take time for yourself to heal emotionally. I will be thinking of you!

To lose a child at any stage of your pregnancy is painful and the loss is real and profound. I am so sorry you and your husband have gone through this. My prayers that the child God has hand selected for you will come very soon.

Oh big hugs to you! I'm here for you anytime....

An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. And whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth."

Give yourself time to grieve. Like you, I lost my third pregnancy. At the time I couldn't imagine how any woman could go back to living a normal life after something like that happens. Everyone will come out and tell you the stories of their miscarriage. Some will try to comfort you and some will try downplay your hurt. Be true to yourself in this time.

The only thing I can offer is that eventually the pain will fade. I still miss the thought of what my Charlie would have looked like or acted like. What they'd be doing at this time and how old they'd be but it does get better. I'm now in a place that I look forward to meeting my sweet baby once I get to where I'm heading.

I am so sorry for your loss! Certainly do what you need to do to grieve and be good to yourself and lean on your husband, family and friends.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I experienced a miscarriage in October of 2011. My husband and I had been trying and after that we stopped trying. Four months later I was pregnant again with my now 11 month old baby boy. I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason. I hope you find peace and am sending baby vibes your way! Take care.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Not sure if this is your first miscarriage but I read a lot of women have a miscarriage the first time around. I had one...I really wasn't devastated because at six weeks it is like the size of a pea...imagine those women who carry to five months or to full term!!!! Chin up! You will get pregnant again!

That's pretty insensitive.

I wasn't sad I lost my first one after having no children and trying for 10 years. To each is own. You have kids so I guess you are blessed in that sense. Just had my first...born 5 days ago @ 36 years old! The miscarriage just makes you super paranoid that the next one won't stick. Even at 9 months and 3 weeks if I didn't feel her kick I was listening to heart beat to make sure she was ok!!! That was nerve racking...but she stuck!!! Now I worry about SIDS...but I feel maybe I should just relax and not worry so much. Not everything works out the way you want it. We all lived our lives fat and we didn't want that for sure! But it is what it is. Just keep trying. I am going to go for another one, but if that doesn't work out... I am so f**king beyond fortunate to have my one.

I'm sorry for your loss. I too lost my first baby that i soo wanted at 5 weeks. Then I had a period and was pregnant again after and to my surprise twins.

Everything happens for a reason. Don't let it get you down. Maybe it wasn't your time yet.

I never thought I'd ever have a chance to be a mom and now I'm 26 weeks with my girls. Every week that passes I feel like I'm crossing a marathon finish line. I know exactly how you feel.

Stay strong my friend.

Monday night I lost my baby. :(

My heart is devastated. I would have been 6 weeks today. The physical pain is far more than I could have ever expected' date=' but the emotional pain is immobalizing.

I want to wish all of you ladies a very happy and healthy pregnancy. I truly hope to be joining you again soon when God decides it the right time.

Good Luck and all my Love!![/quote']

I'm so sorry

Sorry for your loss. Been there, it's nothing nice but your body will heal and your heart will follow.

I know how you feel, as I have experienced the very same heartbreak!!! Remember that the child that growing inside of you, will never be forgotten...so expressing your pain is normal!!