Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You are looking good, and your smile says it all!

You look fabulous! Did you cut your hair after you lost the weight. I have a pixie cut, too and I did it after losing the weight. I love it!

I know this is sad to say' date=' but before people will look at me very different and now I can see how people want to engage conversation with me. I feel young and energetic again, before I was always tired. I didn't go to a lot of places because I didn't want to get dress, now that's my favorite thing to do.

The down side about all this weight loss is that you will lose friends. I know I have, they don't invite me to places like before because their husbands are always talking about how good I look. It has been the best thing I have done for myself. I feel that I am in my 20's again![/quote']

You look great! Maybe it's time you made some new friends who can appreciate you more!

You look awesome.

13 months later after my sleeve. I wish I would have done this sooner. I got my life back at 42 years old. Good luck to everyone!!!

SW 230

CW 125

Cute figure! Go u!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I know this is sad to say, but before people will look at me very different and now I can see how people want to engage conversation with me. I feel young and energetic again, before I was always tired. I didn't go to a lot of places because I didn't want to get dress, now that's my favorite thing to do.

The down side about all this weight loss is that you will lose friends. I know I have, they don't invite me to places like before because their husbands are always talking about how good I look. It has been the best thing I have done for myself. I feel that I am in my 20's again!

It's pretty sad, but so true... People are so superficial. I know I am treated differently and I know that look that people give me when I walk by... not fun and it's actually pretty sad that I got so used to it. I am looking forward to just feeling light & not feeling so tired so I can do more, losing the lbs and aches and pains AND not experiencing those kind of "looks" anymore. Clothes!!! It's been so many years since I've been able to buy normal clothes that I WANT to buy- cannot wait for that. Sorry to hear about your situation with your friends... Obviously, they felt threatened and jealousy is tough to get over, but that's on them. Congratulations on your success & new life!

You look fabulous! Did you cut your hair after you lost the weight. I have a pixie cut' date=' too and I did it after losing the weight. I love it![/quote']

Than you! Yes I did. I have to do it since I loss lots of hair after surgery taking Biotin and all. I love my new hair.

You look great! Maybe it's time you made some new friends who can appreciate you more!

Thank you and I agreed. It is just sad.

13 months later after my sleeve. I wish I would have done this sooner. I got my life back at 42 years old. Good luck to everyone!!!

SW 230

CW 125

You look beautiful

Thank you ladies

Thank you ladies

Thank you ladies

Whadda you mean thank you ladies?. What would they know about how hot you look. Now speaking from a man's perspective, you look fantastic. Guys are gonna go gaga over you like crazy.!!

Whadda you mean thank you ladies?. What would they know about how hot you look. Now speaking from a man's perspective' date=' you look fantastic. Guys are gonna go gaga over you like crazy.!![/quote']

You just make my day. Thank you.

Lovely pics!

Sent from my iPhone using VST