Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

Sept. 13th with Dr. Ortiz. My first post also. I've been reading posts for weeks now and learning a lot from this.

Hi, I'm the 13th too...in Tallahassee Fl.... would love to have a surgery buddy to talk to!

Sent from my SM-N920V using BariatricPal mobile app

I am scheduled with Dr. Ortiz on the 13th. Hoping to find someone else with that date and doctor.
I have surgery on the 13 but not with dr. ortiz im having surgery with dr. Quiñonez in TJ

Hi, I'm the 13th too...in Tallahassee Fl.... would love to have a surgery buddy to talk to!

Hey Heather! I can't figure out how to copy and paste but I'm agreeing with you on your surgery date. I can't seem to find anyone on the 13th so now I'm wondering if its because its Friday the 13th? I'm starting to think we should've picked different dates. I am just so ready to get this done! Hope we still run into each other at the hotel.
I'm on the 13th tooo!! I always find it to be a lucky day for me so I'm very happy to get it. I'm sure it will be lucky for you guys also!

Best of luck to you today on a smooth surgery and swift recovery!!!

Hi.
Im down for Sept 4th. Im excited and cant believe it. Surgery will be 10 weeks and a day form my first appointment. Yes, you read it right 10 weeks. Im in love with my insurance company and hospital at this moment. I'm from Illinois
Mel

I wish I lived in Illinois! My insurance co. Is awful! They would not pay for my surgery so it's out of pocket. :( And has been much more expensive than I thought with all the tests and such. I guess you have had your surgery now! How are you feeling? I'm due to have mine on Sept 11th, next Monday. I'm really nervous! It has been 3 1/2 months since my first appt. I really wanted the surgery much sooner. I'm even battling with the insurance co right now to approve the medications I need after surgery. :( I truly hope I'm doing the right thing!

1 hour ago, cakes0329 said:

I had my surgery on sept 1, 2017

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

How did you feel after the first few day? Gas pains is the worse right now! I'm not hungry but I'm drinking a lot! Been sleeping most of the day. How do you feel now?

if you can force yourself to burp after you drink or take medicine it helps with the gas I had my surgery on 9-6 and that was the worst for me feeling as thought my chest was going to pop.