Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

i still dont have regular bms. the doctor said this is normal as long as i dont have any abdominal pain. he said some people it takes a while for everything to return to normal. plus we haven't been eating very much.

Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing!

It's been a roller coaster for me. Sleeved on 9/10 I spent 3 days in hospital to return 2days later for another 3 days. Then I thought I was on my way to recovery when I was readmitted -I spent 10 days in the hospital for a very serious bowel obstruction. I've been home almost three weeks and finally able to move around. Weight loss? It is in a stall I have lost only three pounds in the last two weeks. I feel crazy frustrated and even though I know I need to just work my way through ( there is no going back) I dream about a time machine so I could go back and not do this! I'm also struggling with Vitamins. Anybody got ideas for a swallowable multi-vit? Trying many none has really worked. Thanks for listening and any advice is welcome.

It's been a roller coaster for me. Sleeved on 9/10 I spent 3 days in hospital to return 2days later for another 3 days. Then I thought I was on my way to recovery when I was readmitted -I spent 10 days in the hospital for a very serious bowel obstruction. I've been home almost three weeks and finally able to move around. Weight loss? It is in a stall I have lost only three pounds in the last two weeks. I feel crazy frustrated and even though I know I need to just work my way through ( there is no going back) I dream about a time machine so I could go back and not do this! I'm also struggling with Vitamins. Anybody got ideas for a swallowable multi-vit? Trying many none has really worked. Thanks for listening and any advice is welcome.

Try liquid vitamins. They absorb better. I use Centrum. You will get past that feeling of regret once you start to feel better. I feel like that from time to time but as I get better I don't feel like that so much anymore. Sorry you are having such a rough time. :( Just take it one day at a time.

Try liquid or gummy vitamins. Sorry for your struggles. You can get through this and come out ahead health wise. Best wishes!!!

Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing!

I feel great! I have more energy than ever!

Hi everyone, just checking in. My weight loss is slow but at least I am losing. Going to drink more shakes and cut back on solids and see how that works

Just curious how everyone is doing. I'm 6 weeks post op, 44 lbs down. Just got cleared to go back to the gym. :)

I'm 7 weeks post op and 31lbs down. Stalled for the last two weeks :/

I am 6 weeks post op tomorrow and just came off a 2 week stall. Down 38 pounds total.

Nice

7 weeks down and 29 pounds down.

7 weeks down and 29 pounds down.

I think we are in the same boat!:-)