Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

Surgery on 9/23 down 29 lbs.. Having pain on my left side, see my doc tomorrow hope it's just a strain

That is hard. I say try some baked flaky fish if you can that was on my soft diet. It's funny how each nutritionist and surgeon have different requirements. I was one week each. Liquid' date=' soft, regular. All the best![/quote']

That's why we have to know our bodies and do what feels right and healthy. I heard someone asking the calories in a chicken nugget. With the tiny tummies we have....we should be putting the most healthy Protein in there as we can. :-)

Hi Everyone Just joined this site yesterday. I had my surgery September 25th I'm from Boston had my surgery at NW, Congrats to everyone who has had surgery. It's exciting. I feel like I'm losing slow and slightly discouraged.

Edited by Jenna1977

That is hard. I say try some baked flaky fish if you can that was on my soft diet. It's funny how each nutritionist and surgeon have different requirements. I was one week each. Liquid' date=' soft, regular. All the best![/quote']

Thanks! I will have to try it :)

My doc required the same' date=' but I almost went insane. I've tried a lil this and a ill that if the next stages and took it slow. I've done great and I feel great! Not chewing almost made me insane....really:-). I thought I would lose it if I couldn't bite into something. An egg white omelet never tasted so good. Lol[/quote']

OMG I love the egg white omelet hahaha, yea that's what I am doing, experimenting :)

Jenna I live in Worcester and was sleeved on the 24th at UMASS

HI Masf1220, I almost did the 24th but that was my Birthday sooo I did the following day. How are things going for you?I'm on my 3rd week of eating a blended diet :) just introduced egg beaters into my diet, having a hard time eating most other things. trying to keep hydrated with Water and crystal light. I live in Braintree :)

Jenna, we all lose at different levels, some fast, some slow. BUT at least is LOSING:)

Hi, I know and I'm proud of losing. I'm probably being hard on myself but maybe my stall will go away tomorrow. I haven't weighed myself today so I'll wait til Friday to check and hopefully be happy even if it just moves 1 or 2 lbs :)

Edited by Jenna1977

I live in Brockton/Bridgewater!! Going into mgh on wednesday

Oh Megan, Good Luck :)

Thanks I'm so nervous!!! As everyone is lol but I csnt wait

Hi Everyone Just joined this site yesterday. I had my surgery September 25th I'm from Boston had my surgery at NW' date=' Congrats to everyone who has had surgery. It's exciting. I feel like I'm losing slow and slightly discouraged.[/quote']

Hey! I was 9/25 too! I feel the same, but any progress is progress right?? I'm jus waiting til I'm cleared to work out then I'm gonna kick booty. I wish it was going faster now tho.... So u aren't alone!

Oh Yayyy yes I'm waiting until next Thursday for my 1 month post op with my Dr then will be going to gym for zumba and also training with a trainer. :-) are you local in Boston?

Hi Everyone Just joined this site yesterday. I had my surgery September 25th I'm from Boston had my surgery at NW, Congrats to everyone who has had surgery. It's exciting. I feel like I'm losing slow and slightly discouraged.

I do too. 3 weeks out only 10 lbs as of today. My wellness doc told me to ensure I'm getting minimum 65 g's of Protein up to 100 if I can. I am having a hard time getting the calories in. He told me to ensure I watch all fats. In my extensive bloodworm GE does. He's a metabolic and hormonal doc. It's good to have that stuff checked. I learned a ton about why I was chubby. Anyway....I'm just happy I'm losing. Celebrate your wins. :-)