Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 21 sleever. I have lost 27lbs since surgery day. Haven't really exercised due to lack of energy. I drink 2 premier Protein drinks & 1 Greek yogurt to get 72 g of Protein. I drink about 1.5 L of water' date=' MD recommends 2L. This past 2 days I haven't drank much Water, no good.[/quote']

Have you tried Vitamin B12? That's what helped me so far for energy

I was sleeved on June 26th. So far since preop I have lost about 33lbs. I usually get up eat scrambled egg or cottage cheese then I ride my stationary bike for 15 mins. Then drink Water till lunch which I will have tuna or chicken salad on two saltines and go swim for a little bit and for dinner have salamon' date=' cottage cheese or some baked Beans if I haven't gotten all my Protein I will have a Protein shake but most of the time I have been able to get the amount of Protein my doctor wants me to have and then ride my bike again for 15 mins. My doctor had me walking right after surgery for exercise I was to walk 3 10 min. walks a day but I find I enjoy the bike better. The more you move the better you feel. I do have a hard time getting in all my Water on some days. Good luck and keep up the good work.[/quote']

That's awesome! Keep up the good work, I'm also staying active

Sleeved June 19th

Preop 203

Surgery day 187

Today 168

35 lbs total

I'm only 5'1 so I feel like I'm doing well.

Breakfast choices I eat:

Egg' date=' yogurt or cottage cheese with a tiny bit of apple sauce

Lunch:

2 thin slices of turkey lunch meat with a stick cheese rolled and microwaved for 30 seconds

tuna or chicken salad

Chili - my go to food this week, love it! Wendy's

Refried Beans with taco meat - I either cook or Taco Bell - one little cup makes 2 meals. 1/4 to 1/2 serving at a time

liquid egg omelet with ricotta cheese

Dinner:

Grilled fish or salmon with 6 green Beans.< /p>

Ground turkey ricotta cheese bake

Chili

eggs

I drink a glass of either nectar tea with lemon, lemonade, or strawberry. The tea is great!!

My calorie intake is around 400 - 600 a day

Protein never less than 40 g. I'm trying to increase it. I'm going to start having a Protein shake between Breakfast and lunch. It's just hard because I feel full two sips in.

[/quote']

Short stuff here too, I'm on a plateau thou can't seem to lose anymore weight. I doing three mile walk 3-4 times out of the week. I am hypothyroid so I will continue my walks and hoping to break this plateau. Lost only 20lb. You're doing great

How much have you lost? what's your weekly program like?

June 17- lost 39 pounds

I pretty much try to eat as much a I can to get my Protein in but usually only can get about 600cal with 35-45 Protein. Pushing hard to get in more. Trying super hard to get the energy to start working out!!

Was sleeved on June 26th. I didn't have to do a preop diet other than the south beach diet phase one for 1 week before surgery. Was 188 day of surgery and today I am down to 171. I am only 5'0 and when i started this journey in April I was 212 lbs. I have been having trouble getting all my Protein in too. I can't drink the Protein Shakes anymore. They make me nauseas. I try to have foods high in protein for all of my meals and drink milk. I have my 1 month follow up on monday and will ask about protein then. According to the meal plan they gave me, they want me to drink a protein supplement until 4 months, I really don't see that happening if I can't tolerate them now!

Awesome and 40 g of Protein.

post-59403-13813668082603_thumb.jpg

post-59403-13813668109873_thumb.jpg

Sleeved June 19th

Preop 203

Surgery day 187

Today 168

35 lbs total

I'm only 5'1 so I feel like I'm doing well.

Breakfast choices I eat:

Egg' date=' yogurt or cottage cheese with a tiny bit of apple sauce

Lunch:

2 thin slices of turkey lunch meat with a stick cheese rolled and microwaved for 30 seconds

tuna or chicken salad

Chili - my go to food this week, love it! Wendy's

Refried Beans with taco meat - I either cook or Taco Bell - one little cup makes 2 meals. 1/4 to 1/2 serving at a time

liquid egg omelet with ricotta cheese

Dinner:

Grilled fish or salmon with 6 green Beans.< /p>

Ground turkey ricotta cheese bake

Chili

eggs

I drink a glass of either nectar tea with lemon, lemonade, or strawberry. The tea is great!!

My calorie intake is around 400 - 600 a day

Protein never less than 40 g. I'm trying to increase it. I'm going to start having a Protein shake between breakfast and lunch. It's just hard because I feel full two sips in.

[/quote']

Wow! I am shocked you can hold down salmon. So many of us throw it up. Good for you!

I was sleeved June 19.th also. I down a total of 44. Weight loss has slowed a bit but that's ok. Tough getting on solid foods right now but my surgeon wants me off puree now.

Sleeved June 18th...pre op..292..day of surgery 286.. today..266..

#Livingmylifelikeitsgolden#

Wow! I am shocked you can hold down salmon. So many of us throw it up. Good for you!

I am lucky. I have never had anything that made me feel sick.

I am 6 weeks and was cleared today to eat anything I want. So, tonight I enjoyed a thin pork chop and tiny salad.

I was sleeve June 28, starting weight was 245 day of surgery 229. I am currently 214. I have been on a stall for three weeks.

I was sleeve June 28' date=' starting weight was 245 day of surgery 229. I am currently 214. I have been on a stall for three weeks.[/quote']

Does anyone have any tips to help the weight come off?

Does anyone have any tips to help the weight come off?

I was told to up my calories as close as I could get to 1000 and more Protein after I did that my three week stall broke !

Sent from my iPad using VST