Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After pic of the girls...

Just thought I'd share since I didn't have a clue what my girls would look like after 75lbs lost. I had NO idea how big my girls were - until I lost them. Bra in photo is 42DD. My girl is (all skin, I think) now 38C. It was good for a laugh today as I was cleaning out my closet.

post-29764-1381366794006_thumb.jpg

Thanks for this - I'm almost 5 weeks out and I see ominous wrinkles when I look at my cleavage. Starting at 38DDD, ending...?

Just thought I'd share since I didn't have a clue what my girls would look like after 75lbs lost. I had NO idea how big my girls were - until I lost them. Bra in photo is 40DD. My girl is (all skin' date=' I think) now 38C. It was good for a laugh today as I was cleaning out my closet.

[/quote']

OMG!! :P

That is a loss!

Mine haven't changed to much after 73 pounds but that's good because they were just small D's to begin with...

My girls have always been on the small side. But over the past several years, I became proud as they seemed to have grown as I gained weight. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted. Now back to an A cup. Any smaller I'll be in a training bra. Lol....

Thanks for this - I'm almost 5 weeks out and I see ominous wrinkles when I look at my cleavage. Starting at 38DDD' date=' ending...?[/quote']

I wore a full 38 dd from lane Bryant (cacique I think) before surgery. 80+ pounds later I'm now a 34 Dd from Victoria secret (VS didn't even fit me back then). They are sad sad girls, need to be rolled up n tucked in lol. What I've learned from this is DD doesn't mean DD, there's enuf room in my 38dd cups to put a whole nother boob in with it even though I'm still a full "dd" a few band sizes down.

So I was nbt thinking about those girls. I thought it was sisters.

I can totally relate! Mine look the same!

And I loved the comment of "roll them up and tuck them in" ROFLOL!

I had a reduction in 2008, I'm about a c'ish...I wonder what will happen when I'm sleeved, yikes! Prolly just be the girls eyes * * oh no! Has any1 had a reduction nd then lost weight w sleeve? What do u have left, if anything:/ Ughhhh

I made the mistake of having a breast reduction in 2011. I went from 44DDD to 42B. I had no plans of having the sleeve at the time because I had the lap band. One year later I had complications with my band and they had to remove it sept 2012. I was sleeve jan 2013. Now I really don't have any boobs. Some times it's depressing. I'm about 40C. But my stomach is larger then my boobs now. I have lost 50 lbs with the sleeve. In the back of my mind I would like an enlargement. But I think I have done enough surgery.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Just thought I'd share since I didn't have a clue what my girls would look like after 75lbs lost. I had NO idea how big my girls were - until I lost them. Bra in photo is 42DD. My girl is (all skin' date=' I think) now 38C. It was good for a laugh today as I was cleaning out my closet.

[/quote']

Wow I hope mines go down like that.. Lol

48DDD here, I can stand to lose alot!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I had a reduction in 2008, I'm about a c'ish...I wonder what will happen when I'm sleeved, yikes! Prolly just be the girls eyes * * oh no! Has any1 had a reduction nd then lost weight w sleeve? What do u have left, if anything:/ Ughhhh

I had a reduction 3 weeks after my sleeve and I am so glad I did! My girls may shrink, but they are staying where they belong. No knee knockers for me!

I made the mistake of having a breast reduction in 2011. I went from 44DDD to 42B. I had no plans of having the sleeve at the time because I had the lap band. One year later I had complications with my band and they had to remove it sept 2012. I was sleeve jan 2013. Now I really don't have any boobs. Some times it's depressing. I'm about 40C. But my stomach is larger then my boobs now. I have lost 50 lbs with the sleeve. In the back of my mind I would like an enlargement. But I think I have done enough surgery.

Sent from my iPad using VST

Grrr, we ladies can't win for losing sometimes!! Oh well, I guess all I can do is take it as it comes. Ty for lmk ur story. Goodluck:)

My boob's did shrink but I am still a D cup. I just went down from a 42 to a 40 and from a DD to a D. They actually look much better now because they look like regular boobs. I do not have any "Titback". You know how they go all the way to your back and still look like one big boob. They are just boobs now. I do think they will shrink but when I was skinny I had a C cup and a I had a butt. So I am thinking that I will be curvy. May be.

I am so excited I hope mine end up looking like this!!! You have no Idea how many times I have entertained breast reduction surgery!