Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Great! I hope you continue to do well and I wish you the best of luck

Congrats! PaulaJ

I am so happy for you. I hope that you will share your experiences and journey with our Sleeve Sisters club on FB. We have a private support group and would love to hear all about your journey and how you overcame your obstacles to get where you are now. Again Congrats and chat with you soon!

Sleeve Sisters

Congrats and welcome to the other side!

Congrats

I get to come home today. Doctor just left and told me about my surgery and how good my liver looked and how ugly my gall bladder was... lol. He said I was doing really well and if I wanted to go home I could.

I just got home and the one thing I cannot get rid of is the nauseous, any body have any idea of when the pain and the nauseous ends

I just got home and the one thing I cannot get rid of is the nauseous' date=' any body have any idea of when the pain and the nauseous ends[/quote']

They dosed me up with several anti nausea meds prior to surgery and gave me Pepcid. Call your doc office and see what they recommend for you. Only time I got nauseated was doing the swallow test. I hit my highest pain level this afternoon after the swallow test to check for leeks.

I pray you get comfort soon.

Congrats! PaulaJ

I am so happy for you. I hope that you will share your experiences and journey with our Sleeve Sisters club on FB. We have a private support group and would love to hear all about your journey and how you overcame your obstacles to get where you are now. Again Congrats and chat with you soon!

Sleeve Sisters

I found the page but how do I locate the group. The page just shows thank toys to supporters and a few recipes.

Edit..... I figured it out I blame the pain meds... lol

I am home and have my recliner set up with everything around me. Now to get the husband to quit being a mother hen for a bit and I may be able to catch some zzz's because they don't let you rest well in a hospital. I have an amazing husband and he is so good to me so I should just let him pamper me. :)

This first night home is rough.

Couldn't agree more Paula, I'm in so much pain it's almost unbearable, and all I keep doing is questioning myself on why I did this, here's hoping today will be a better day.

Couldn't agree more Paula' date=' I'm in so much pain it's almost unbearable, and all I keep doing is questioning myself on why I did this, here's hoping today will be a better day.[/quote']

Did they not send you home with pain medicine? Is it not a strong dosage? I have discomfort but no severe pain. But I am taking my pain meds as prescribed and not waiting for it to wear off before next dose.

If you don't get relief from your pain by morning I think you should call your doctor and get some stronger meds. No reason to hurt that bad after a surgery.