Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't wait to go into a normal store and just pick up anything and try it on! I've been daydreaming about this for so long! I think I will be a shopaholic! Lol. Ladies that have lost the weight please tell me that this actually happens?!?!

I can't wait to go into a normal store and just pick up anything and try it on! I've been daydreaming about this for so long! I think I will be a shopaholic! Lol. Ladies that have lost the weight please tell me that this actually happens?!?!

I can't wait for the day I can do this! I won't even know where to shop bc I only know "big girl stores." Lol

I just want to be able to get into a cute t shirt... You know the short sleeved kind... That and see my collar bones!!!

I swear I look for my collar bones a couple times a week. I'm starting to see them slowly becoming more noticeable. I just keep wondering what my face and neck and really my entire body will look like at goal.

Ohhh yes - start saving a "clothing fund" from now. The money saved on food gets spent on cloths.

lol it's one of the top best things about the sleeve. Enjoy when it happens.

I've just started, and I'm trying to hold myself back since I still have plenty of weight to lose. But I can't wipe the grin off of my face every time I buy something that is not plus sized!

Oh, it happens and my pocketbook tells the story!

I didn't really start to enjoy shopping until I was closer to goal. I enjoy it a lot more now than I did for years. It was really hard to get used to sizing and hard to break that habit of always going for the XL. But eventually, you find your groove.

The only thing I kind of regret is that for a while I'd be so excited I could fit in clothes that I'd buy them just because I could. Now that I've been the same size for well over a year I'm more discriminating about what's worth purchasing and what isn't.

When shopping online I rely on my measuring tape and online size charts. I have only had to return a couple of items for sizing problems since I started relying on measurements vs. sizes.

Oh, and shoes? Who knew I'd go crazy buying shoes, too? But losing weight made wearing heels much more comfortable so I have amassed quite the collection over the last two years. I even lost a shoe size!

~Cheri

For some reason, I want to go into Ann Taylor...and then reject them and spend my money elsewhere. For some reason, their employees always stared at me. So I plan on shopping...and giving the big diss to Ann Taylor.

:) "You work on commission, right?" ~ Julia Roberts, Pretty Woman

Definetly Avoid Amberctonbie and Finch since the CEO' rude statement not long ago. Something to the effect their clothing is only for the popular uncool kids it is not meant for or heavy people. The Jerk

Oh it is soo much fun! I still find it hard to walk thru the mall and remember I can go in any store I want to. I do have problems the other way now...some store do not carry my size and I have to shop in juniors. It makes buying work pants a little difficult but....I would not trade it for the world!

I have not been into clothes for almost 20 years - buying as few things as possible through the years and actually a lot of my clothes were hand-me-downs from my MOM! My Mom, I tell you! Stretchy pants and flowery shirts. Yuck, ugh, gross.

Well losing weight I have become obsessed with fashion. Clothes, shoes, accessories. I am trying to cut back on my spending because it has been a bit crazy for I would say about 3 months now. I just use the excuse that me and my two teenage girls can share the stuff I buy. Or the other excuse is, "but I haven't really bought any clothes in like 20 years."

It's fun!

I lost a bit of weight a few years ago and then gained it all back...

But I kept all the cute clothes I bought and soon I will be able to shop from my own closet!!

I'm serious! Some of these things still have tags on them as they were my "inspirational outfit"

I can't wait to fit into them and then to donate them to the woman's shelter because they will be too big!!

I can't wait to walk into our Debs store in the mall and not go to the plus sized side.. I want to go to the other side.. The one with a lot more variety..

My goal is to go back to NY & Co. I love that their stuff looks good but is not that expensive. Plus I miss shopping clearance in the expensive stores like Nordies and getting nice quality for what I'd pay for poorer quality plus size clothes.

Also, we have loads of boutiques in the city that only go up to like a size 10/12. I would love to get some custom pieces that no one else has!