Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Sleevers...! Come on in and chat!

Got the book myself and haven't started reading it yet' date=' been reading Duc Yuong's book. It's a very good book about what to expect with surgery, how to prepare for it and three rules for success. And much more... I get my books on my lap top and iPhone with the Kindle app.[/quote']

Same here! Awesome...stay read up and I think everything will be just fine. I don't plan to read this book just once...it will be something to revisit every so often to keep me on track. Thanks

Hi everyone 1st day on this.... My date is 9/9/2013.... I'm feeling excited' date=' & nervous but mostly very optimistic !!!! Please talk to me ... I have a 3 day pre- surgery diet but it consist of liquids and solids including fruit veggies and chicken breast[/quote']

Hi! I'm on my last day of my pre op diet. Tomorrow is the big day. I couldn't have meat on my pre op! I could only have 3 Protein shakes, one Protein Bar and one cup of veggies per day. Nothing really solid but the veggies. I had Jello and broth that I would throw in. Good luck!

Hi! I'm on my last day of my pre op diet. Tomorrow is the big day. I couldn't have meat on my pre op! I could only have 3 Protein shakes' date=' one Protein Bar and one cup of veggies per day. Nothing really solid but the veggies. I had Jello and broth that I would throw in. Good luck![/quote']

Prayers for tomorrow and the days that follow!

Where are you getting sleeved? Tempe arizona

For those on a clear liquid diet Isopure clear liquid Protein Drinks. 40 grams, 160 calories in 1 20 oz bottle. Not bad flavors. I am stocking up for my 2 week pot op clear liquid diet. You can get them off Amazon by the case at not a bad price. You can buy them at GNC. And I am told Whole foods.

Same here! Awesome...stay read up and I think everything will be just fine. I don't plan to read this book just once...it will be something to revisit every so often to keep me on track. Thanks

Yes me too, will be reading it quite often for referencing. Have a great day and good luck

Ok y'all.. I on my 7thday PreOp... Seeing the Doc today. Surgery Day is 9-11

I've been so sick with everything I drink but Water. Anyone else experience this during PreOp diet??

Plus when he did my Scope he told me he had to take 3 biopsies.. I'm freakin out! Anyone else experience this too??

Ill post back when I leave the office! :)

Tc's Ready!

Hi! I'm on my last day of my pre op diet. Tomorrow is the big day. I couldn't have meat on my pre op! I could only have 3 Protein shakes, one Protein Bar and one cup of veggies per day. Nothing really solid but the veggies. I had Jello and broth that I would throw in. Good luck!

Hi - Tomorrow is surgery day for me too. Still kinda hard to believe. I have decided I don't much like sugar free Popsicles, sugar free Jello, or Crystal Lite. I think it must be aspartame. I do better with Splenda. I am ordering some Baja Bob's drink mixes from netrition.com. And Propel Vitamin Water over ice is good. BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW! Diana49

Today my waiting is over as I check in to the hospital at 12:45 pm and my surgery begins at 2:15 pm. I expect to be in recovery by 4:00pm and in my room soon after. I did my pre-surgury dieting and have lost weight, reviewed all the Dr's literature, know what is about to happen, and am ready for what it will take to reach my goal weight.

My thanks go out to the many people who posted their victories, failures, and solutions - you all helped me get to this day. I will continue to share my thoughts and progress as I recover and work on achieving my goal weight. Thanks again and let's keep posting!

I made the mistake of reading the August Sleevers. Argh not good reads. I shouldn't have read it' date=' now my tummy is doing flip's. I know that no ones surgery is the same. Just like none of us are the same. Will people who have surgery for September give their stories of surgery, I know it'll take a day or 2. I am fully aware of things that can happen, and somewhat to be prepared for it, & I also know if complications arise then it's better to be at the hospital rather than at home wondering. I figure tomorrow I had better make some "just in case" plans for home & work. Then if I don't use the plan it'll be ok. It's not going to Detour me. I know where I want & need to be.

Good luck all, I hope everyone has a speedy recovery![/quote']

I had my surgery yesterday at 2pm. I was walking by 7. I am sore, but no nausea or heart burn. Another poster said it was similar to how you would if you did hundred crunch sit-ups. I agree. I am with someone else that was sleeved yesterday and she feels great too.

just submitted everything today!! Waiting on my approval and to set the date, it will be this month :D I'm sooo excited !

I had my surgery yesterday at 2pm. I was walking by 7. I am sore' date=' but no nausea or heart burn. Another poster said it was similar to how you would if you did hundred crunch sit-ups. I agree. I am with someone else that was sleeved yesterday and she feels great too.[/quote']

That makes me happy, hope everything goes well, keep us updated! :)

Congrats on the beginning of the new you. :)

Just paid the rest of my balance! Everything is a goooooo.

Also just found out that my friend and I don't check into the Marriott in Tijuana until 3 pm and we get to San Diego a few hours before so we're going to make a mini vacation out of it and go see the zoo. Never been to San Diego so this will be fun!