Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sheryl, can you come out for a breather and tell us what is going on with you?

I'm back home and if I can figure out how to move pictures from facbook to here, Ill post some of the baby. Does anyone know how to do that?

Haha, I have been posting as much as anyone else, but way less than my normal!

My kindle died and i am awaiting my iPAD which I chose as my 25th anniversary "award". I went all out - got the pro. My kindle is my main device for everything, so that is part of the reduction in posting.

I have been spending a ridiculous amount of time with Michael (and even his friends) - last few weeks it has been like seeing him 4-5 times a week. I feel like I have been on a 3 week bender of sorts and the scale shows it - I was a couple over goal yesterday am... grumble. He eats very lightly but at 6'1" and slender it is still more than I should eat! We share meals which is great. He does drink and I have found myself imbibbing more often than I should, but I am cutting back. We have been having so much fun, it is indescrible. We are both smitten and that is a fun emotional state to be in - take advantage while we can! You know, I hadnt really thought it was possible at my age to feel that again. W e stayed up half the night on Friday just talking. Saturday night we were playing games with some of his friends and he had read something as a follow up to our discussion and brought it up. Her response was "you two talk about that stuff?" ha - don't remember what it was even but probably tax policy, liberal vs conservative viewpoints, major world events or something equally unimportant.

Having said all that, I am also aware that this may not last due to some issues - and we have only known each other less than 3 months. I am looking at it like I really wanted a boyfriend for the summer, he is teaching me to golf, we are having fun and he treats me so well without being clingy or cloying. I am not worrying much beyond that.

Work is super busy. My pal from Mexico is in town so hopefully she will stay with me this weekend. I am borrowing a horse for the summer... I am busy! I want to build a fence this spring but I can barely keep my floors mopped...ha... not sure how realistic that is.

My dogs are so fun, but I am struggling with housetraining Bella. i have trained many dogs and while she is better, she should be trained by now and she isn't! I do love their constant play and kisses though!

How is everyone else doing? I am needing to break the carb hunger cycle i have started. It is astounding how much my appetite increases just because i add bread to my diet. I keep conducting this same experiment and get the same bad results. My latest has been a really nice bakery bread (petite loaf) which is delightful with a bit of warm Brie smeared on it. I eat that - and I feel like I could eat many loaves and then of course it triggers hunger all day long. There is a reason I moderate that kind of food and when I am off track - wow - I feel like I am not sleeved.

I'm back home and if I can figure out how to move pictures from facbook to here, Ill post some of the baby. Does anyone know how to do that?

Yes, if you "hold" on the FB pic it will bring up a window to "save the image". You can then go to the BP app and upload the pic from your saved pics in your computer or iPad.

Can you not post pictures if you don't have the BP ap? I use a lap top, so no ap.

I mostly use the browser and yes you can attach photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using the BariatricPal App

Denise to save the pictures I think you right click on it.

Some good news, hubby has secured an interim job for about 3 months followed by a part time post with the same company following that. We are so pleased and it stops the bank balance falling any lower. This is exactly the type of position he has been looking for.

To Celebrate Kevin wanted us to book a holiday so we just went in to the Virgin shop and booked for Cuba, so excited. Cuba has been on his bucket list forever, there and India! We go in mid August for 2 weeks, one week in Havana and one week on the coast. I know it is going to be quite old fashioned and backward in some ways in regarding the tourist industry but we are excited to go before it changes too much.

So I really do need to get this weight under control before my hols - I might need to wear a swimsuit!!

Public holiday (May Day) here today so I'm home from work and relaxing which is nice cos I just been to see mum again this weekend and sorted her house a bit more. She seems to be OK with it and says she appreciates it but sometimes I feel like I am ripping her life apart as I get rid of 'things'.

Hope everyone is well and happy.

I hosted the summer party season kickoff on Saturday. It was sooo much fun! This is when I love living in the country, sunny day and a big yard and dogs and fun people!

163... omg...5 over goal. I am going through a"hungry spell".

I'm headed to the gym soon. I have to get that habit back. My self esteem is in the toilet and going to the gym helps my mental state more than anything. Once I get going, it will be a habit and I won't have to drag myself there.

I have been 148 for a few weeks, even eating right. I 'm going to do a good fast today.

Hope you had a good workout. Why is your self esteem so bad? I hope you feel better.

My eating is out of control. I am 3# over goal and haven't been able to stop it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using the BariatricPal App

Well, last night I didn't overeat which was awesome. My day is off to a good start. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me - but I am on a carb craving cycle right now!

I had a really good day food wise yesterday, hoping to repeat it today. Denise how did your return to the gym go? I need to get into a exercise routine again - it amazing how easy it is to get out of that routine.

CGJ, yep,if I start carbs, I get so much "hangrier !" Ha! Hangry because I am hungry and then I get angry. .

Right at 161-163 and still want to lose another 5-7 to maintain about 155 or so. At my height any lower and I start to look really OLD. I like being lower but my face can't take any more wrinkles and my neck starts to look like I've had a tracheotomy! Ha! Seriously, this is for the birds.

One of my dear friend's daughter had roux n y about 3 years ago. Lost the weight and looked great and now in the last six months or so has developed extreme anemia and Iron loss to the place where she has about 65% of total blood she should have, been given two units last weekend and barely moved the levels. Has a heart monitor because irregular heart beat etc. malabsorption. She is young and I tried repeatedly to warn her to be sure to REALLY take her Vitamins and supplements etc. but you know how the very young are. She has a great team of Drs working on her now so hopeful they get her back to healthy

Made me thankful again that I chose SLEEVE!

@@Georgia you and I are in the same boat - I am floating between 160-163 and I would really rather be in the 140s but will take 155!!! Michael told me he gained like 3 pounds since we met... and it must be my fault. ha. I think we have the contented thing going on...

They thing about the anemia and RNY - sometimes sleevers report weird stuff too. I don't really get it, why some people develop these imbalances. The evidence does seem to be there that the risk increases when you are many years out - so everyone here should keep getting annual bloodwork!

Denise, feeling any better?

No, I haven't made it to the gym all week. I hate it when I get interrupted in the morning. If something comes up first thing in the morning, I will end up not going to the gym.

I've really been watching what I eat. I'm very disappointed that I haven't lost anything. I've been having Protein Drinks for Breakfast and lunch and meat and some veggie or salad for dinner. I haven't been snacking. I feel like I should have lost something!

I'll have no excuse to not go to the gym in the morning. I am not going to say I have to start on a Monday.

I have no dating prospects and have gotten rid of the ones I was dating but only passing time with . One of them I wrote about in the dating horror stories, ditched me in the middle of a date.

I've been having a lot of pain in my neck. I had an MRI done on it awhile back and they said then I needed surgery. I'm not really interested in having another surgery right now, and I wish I could just put this off as long as possible.

It's Mothers Day for you ladies over the pond isn't it? Hope you all have a lovely Day. X