Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BTW, this site is becoming harder and harder to navigate on Android devices. I can post away, but following and finding stuff later...thats another story. I used to use a browser on my kindle but due to constant errors, have had to switch to the newest app. I guess I am old school, but I like the browser access where I can actually see stuff.

I got a message from someone asking all sorts of questions about getting plastics even though she has a serious heart condition. On the app, I couldn't tell she was preop!

It is probably the drugs talking fueled by a gross feeling bloated belly...but make this leap with me. An article was written recently on this site about people going nuts post weight loss...and how it is this dirty little secret. I felt it was targeted at women as it talked about sexual craziness-which we all know is only tossed at women. Anyway, how about the possibility that many of the people who wind up meeting strangers for sex, or drink all their calories from booze were prone to problem behavior and thoughts before, but it was invisible (or less offensive??) when they were obese. For example, a person with a heart problem that makes surgery life threatening/dangerous planning on plastics before she has even had weight loss surgery or lost any weight. I dunno, just a theory.

Sent from my KFJWI using the BariatricPal App

Good weekend but it means that weight is the same. At least it is not up.

Coops you better? I'm trying Tues and Thurs as fast days this week.

Sheryl hope the stone passes soon.

Hello all... been reading but not posting over the last week... I have just felt really poorly and not really with it; like my head is wading through mud!

So, I thought I'd give a brief update... I am feeling better - doc signed me off work for a few weeks as I am totally exhausted. All I have been doing is eating and sleeping... not a good pattern for me. If, on the occasional day, I decide to 'do something' such as ironing or food shopping, I am totally wiped out the next day. In times of high stress it would seem that the body stops you some how. Doc said that I have gone in to self preservation mode and that I need total rest, which is what I have been doing.

On the up side it has given me time to look for and complete application forms for other jobs... there is one in particular that I am really interested in. I rang my Head and asked him what the procedure is for applying when off work, he told me to go for it and that he is backing me all the way. I have had so much crap to deal with in this current school that he totally gets why I want to leave and further my career else where... not many Heads like that in teaching these days.

Hey coops,so glad to hear from you! Glad you are mending.

welcome to my world. I am getting better but it's been weeks of total exhaustion...just from sitting up!

I look about 3 months pregnant. My tummy is normally flat, to slightly concave and I now have a "bump". My friend thought I was exaggerating until I showed her! I am giving the stone another week to resolve, then I am going to have it blasted. I need my body functions returned to normal!!!

I awoke a little depressed and I think I know why. Intermittent nausea so I don't always eat well. Then I get hungry and I eat junk. No wonder I don't feel good. I got really ill feeling yesterday so ate Protein drink, some nuts and then Cookies for"dinner". I feel like i am poisoned from all that - and no real food.

Sheryl, I agree with your assumption. That's what I do to myself. Grab something easy if I don't feel well and usually that means junk! Hope you feel better soon. Get that thing zapped!!!!

Everyone who is not feeling 100% how are you all doing? We're thinking of you.

I am so glad I can finally come back in here! I kept getting a stupid error code. I could see that people had posted and it was so frustrating.

Sheryl, go and get that stone blasted! It's easy as pie and no more pain! I was constipated like crazy today and had to go and get a fleets enema. You don't want to stay bloated, in pain and constipated!

Happy Mothering day Cathy. What sweet boys you have! I am lucky if my son calls me on Mother's day.

Coops I hope you find a different job that makes you happy! I am sorry you're not feeling well. It sounds like you have chronic fatigue syndrome. I wonder if there is a test for that.

I am visiting my son and family. His wife is expecting another girl in a few weeks. I thought since I'd be up here a lot it would be nice to make a male friend.

I guess I need to look at profiles that say they want to date and not get serious. I went out with a guy tonight and I had a great time. We went dancing and he's a wonderful dancer and a great teacher. All of a sudden, he started acting sort of angry and I asked what was the matter. He said I was wasting his time because I had no plans to sell my house and move to Portland.

I made a thread about my experience looking for a new friend here if anyone else wants to read it. It's in the singles forum called the disappearing act. On a happier note, I got a message from a guy who wants to meet me on my drive home, and one who will be in my town next week and is thinking of back moving there.

OK Monday weigh in - down 2lb [emoji2]. The coming week is tough eating wise. We have the races on here this week and it is a huge event for the town and brings in many £££s as well as the male population of Ireland. I'm going on Tuesday (charity event with food included) and on Friday (the biggest day as it is Gold Cup) with family. I have invited my brother and his fiancé to come stay and am treating them to Friday as it is his 50th next month and I didn't know what to get for present. My hopes for the week are not to put on any weight and not to lose any money. If I can come out even on both counts it will be a good week.

my weight is slowly crawling back down - but I am STILL up to 157! I have a gassy sore tummy still. (:

I have the call in with the doctor, not sure if/when I will get the treatment but I am very tired of this!

I'm really glad to hear that, Sheryl. Hopefully they can get it scheduled quickly.

Good luck Cathy. I know it's so easy to gain and so hard to lose. That's my goal this week is to not gain back what I lose on fast days.

Way to go, Cathy! Yes, focus on maintaining. And having fun! [emoji1].

Cathy, which races? How are you doing holding steady?

I am anxiously awaiting my procedure this morning. I haven't had pain in about 24 hours...and then I think - do I really need to do this? Even my tummy doesn't seem as bloated...but, I am going through with it.

They said stone hadn't moved an inch in 3 weeks...it was stuck. It was good to know this was in inevitable since I am in quite some discomfort from the procedure

Sheryl, I'm glad you went ahead with getting the stone blasted. I think that was a very wise move. Hope you feel better soon and the weekend gives you some time to completely heal.