Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Georgia Happy birthday! The grand children look so adorable and I love how young you look! no way your 60.......

Cathy you can do this! Soup sounds really delicious too...... I am going to call my son and have

him make me some really good low calorie soup. :P

Sheila - you look sooooo amazeballs;and you have a beautiful family!  And YES - that pic should go in the LBD!!!  Glad to hear that you had a great time... hugs across the pond!

Happy Birthday Georgia - hope you had a great day, pics are lush!

Cathy - I am fasting tomo - gonna kick some serious fast butt cos I want that surgeon's goal sooooo badly!

Hugs to everyone else - chin up ladies 2014 is our year!

Sheila - you look sooooo amazeballs;and you have a beautiful family!  And YES - that pic should go in the LBD!!!  Glad to hear that you had a great time... hugs across the pond!

Cathy - I am fasting tomo - gonna kick some serious fast butt cos I want that surgeon's goal sooooo badly!

Coops... YOU ARE GOING TO GET TO GOAL THIS YEAR!!!!

Sheila - you look sooooo amazeballs;and you have a beautiful family! And YES - that pic should go in the LBD!!! Glad to hear that you had a great time... hugs across the pond!

Coops... YOU ARE GOING TO GET TO GOAL THIS YEAR!!!!

YES YES YES....I totally agree!!!!

I did it, I fasted yesterday. A good proper fast. Finally. And I may do it again today too.

So even though I threw the gauntlet down and said NO GAIN for the holiday 2013 season, I am up. +2ishlbs. Which is waaaay better than the +8 I gained JUST from Oct-Jan back in 2012. So I'm happy with 2 but I want to see it GONE asap!

I forget how good I feel when I fast. So powerful. I need to remember this feeling...

Sheila I wasn't able to complete my fast yesturday but I did keep it clean eating.... I didn't lose anything and I'm ok with not losing even an oz. Good job on your fast. I will do a clean eating day to detox and then succeed on my next fast day. These 3 lbs are coming off regardless.......

Sue you will see your surgeon's goal this year for sure.....I wish I was as diligent as you have been.... :P

Laura where are you?

Florinda where are you? Missing you guys a lot.....

Here's to a clean eating day.... :P

Yesterday's fast day was a complete train wreck - however my anxiety tracking is so far working great. It somehow makes me feel better to just face it or something. Yesterday was a great day on the anxiety meter - no problems.

I started feeling bad this morning and then I realized it is because my son is heading back to school today - I used to cry my eyes out when he left but it gets easier. It is always a sad day though because he is the person I am closest to. I don't think a child owes a parent that being their "friend" so I really try to hide it from him and make sure he knows he ha my blessing to live his own life. (Backstory is my younger sis and to some extent me, never really felt free from our Mom needing us and it isn't a fair thing to do to a kid). Anyway, it is perfectly rational and reasonable to feel bad on a day like today so again just acknowledging it keeps it from becoming an anxiety trigger.

Denise - I think I found a creative way to meet fit, active men. I can't promise they are single.... Yesterday I walked into a crossfit place after work to check it out. There was a small class going on, and I was looking pretty good dressed up from work etc. 2/3 of the class stopped to look at me and it actually triggered that old feeling of "fat person doesn't belong here" until one of them came over and smiled and welcomed me while he was obviously checking me out and then tracked down the owner for me. Somewhere in those few minutes, including during my talk with the owner i realized they weren't looking at me like "what's that fat old lady doing here"... more like "checking out the hot mama"...LOL. It was good and another reminder that I don't need to apologize for anything - but a life time of obesity is hard to forget isn't it.

I am not sure I am ready for CrossFit, but I need something intense to focus on right now. Crossfit is more costly then a normal gym, but it is cheaper then hiring a personal trainer (very small group classes). I talked to the owner briefly about my massive weight loss and recovery from plastics and he KNEW! I told him about my incision tingling holding me back and he accurately described alot of the nerve sensation. I feel like i met someone that can be a good fitness coach. Maybe I only do it for a few months and then return to my home gym (which needs improvement!), but crossfit is intense, but scaleable. Meaning that a rehab/recovering weakling like me works right along side a strong person just using different weights and modifying. It is all about getting strong which I need. I tweaked my back moving a bale of hay earlier this week - I really have gotten weak and it is part of my current "uncomfortableness".

I am missing hearing from several of you - you know who you are!!!! How is 2014 treating you so far???

I think it is going to be a good year, I have a new horse (Mia the blonde bombshell), a great friend (Mary), my tummy skin doesn't sit on my lap when I ride my exercise bike anymore, I like how I look, I like my car (even after a year I love my mini Cooper), I have a good job (in spite of my dissatisfaction at times) and a good life. My kids are healthy and growing up to be good men and really I have a lot of good things in front of me... even if I forget that sometimes. :)

Sheryl I love how you process things with us.....I wish I had those skills.....You are awesome! :P

Sheryl - I have a mini Cooper - because I am a mini Cooper ...lol... but seriously I got mine a few months ago and I absolutely love her - it is a her, her name is Sally the second!

Sheryl - I have a mini Cooper - because I am a mini Cooper ...lol... but seriously I got mine a few months ago and I absolutely love her - it is a her, her name is Sally the second!

Oh, I love them and want one!

Well, my fast day was proper sh*te... after all the good work over the Christmas holidays, I've tumbled down and eaten like a total fool!  I'v eaten proper rubbish all day, snacking monster has broken into my body and taken over!  OH well... I will try another fast day, prob be Sunday now... then fit in two next week - *sighs*

Feel bad when Skinny called me diligent, when clearly I haven't been today...lol!
Thanks goodness for my sleeve mind... cos the damage I could of done!!

I think we should call ourselves the "Hostess Cupcakes" everyone on this page is a "host" except Jane, and she no doubt is the maître d.

Edited by feedyoureye

I think we should call ourselves the "Hostess Cupcakes" everyone on this page is a "host" except Jane, and she no doubt is the maître d.

I'm not a host but I love cupcakes!

I think we should call ourselves the "Hostess Cupcakes" everyone on this page is a "host" except Jane, and she no doubt is the  maître d.

I'm not a host but I love cupcakes!

I'm sure your still the hostess with the mostest!