Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

M2G, I weigh in stones and pounds - so I am 11 stone 9 pounds this morning - I do the conversion as it is easier! The kilos confuse me to; my surgeon weighed me in kilos and that really threw me. I like to stick with what I know, but the whole pounds thing is 'norm' for me now!

Glad you got through day one and saw a loss... that really does spur you on, doesn't it!

FYI - I love to draw, pencil s my choice. I love drawing portraits, especially Robbie Williams...lol... I'll try and find a pic to show you.

Cheri - the beauty of this plan is that you fast at your convenience - I've started the day with a fast in mind and it all went wrong so I just did a 'damage limitation' day and fasted when it suited me! Happy days!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Georgia, you really are a star and I am in awe... 19lbs is fantastic!!! You really are throwing the set point theory in the Water my lovely!

Georgia! Your a losing machine! I think after we do this for 6 months or something, we need to write the author and tell him about us!

Now that I think of it I did use one of my "meat ladies" paintings as an Icon.... Haha! I know, Im weird! And proud of it!

I dropped the bounce and then some. 181.7 (down from 183.9)- lowest yet this year. I may get into the 70's yet! You know how new numbers look so fresh! Its voodoo thinking, but I cant wait!

.... I am not good about logging....

Daisy! At one point I kept telling myself that I was not a good photographer, and really there was some evidence to support that in my photographs! But then I realized that the only way to get better was to DO IT MORE. I started doing it more, and I got better and better.

Tough love here! If you spent as much time logging as you do saying your not good at logging, it would be all logged and you would be good at logging!

:) (said with love and a smile!)

Georgia! Your a losing machine! I think after we do this for 6 months or something' date=' we need to write the author and tell him about us!

Now that I think of it I did use one of my "meat ladies" paintings as an Icon.... Haha! I know, Im weird! And proud of it!

I dropped the bounce and then some. 181.7 (down from 183.9)- lowest yet this year. I may get into the 70's yet! You know how new numbers look so fresh! Its voodoo thinking, but I cant wait!

Daisy! At one point I kept telling myself that I was not a good photographer, and really there was some evidence to support that in my photographs! But then I realized that the only way to get better was to DO IT MORE. I started doing it more, and I got better and better.

Tough love here! If you spent as much time logging as you do saying your not good at logging, it would be all logged and you would be good at logging!

:) (said with love and a smile!)[/quote']

Me thinks, thou art convicting thyself, FYE! Lol and YES, fresh numbers do excite one! ( doesn't take much in my life anymore to excite! Ha!)

And yes, we need to let the good Doctor know of our success. ????

M2G' date=' I weigh in stones and pounds - so I am 11 stone 9 pounds this morning - I do the conversion as it is easier! The kilos confuse me to; my surgeon weighed me in kilos and that really threw me. I like to stick with what I know, but the whole pounds thing is 'norm' for me now!

Glad you got through day one and saw a loss... that really does spur you on, doesn't it!

FYI - I love to draw, pencil s my choice. I love drawing portraits, especially Robbie Williams...lol... I'll try and find a pic to show you.

Cheri - the beauty of this plan is that you fast at your convenience - I've started the day with a fast in mind and it all went wrong so I just did a 'damage limitation' day and fasted when it suited me! Happy days!

Hope everyone else is doing well.[/quote']

Coops, so proud for you and your converted pounds!!!!!!

Cheri, yes, I like the mindset it gives me. I'VE GOT THIS!!

smashed my fast day yesterday... really proud of myself... and plenty of water... oh and the scale read 163 this morning! yes, you read that right,,, 163!

I know it will bounce around for a few days but I've broken the 164 that I have been seeing for ages... yey!

If I could, I would give you a giant hug and jump around with you because I am sure that is what you were doing when you saw that number on the scale!!!

Way to go. m2G! I had a great day. Walked after work and tried to eat chicken stirfry for supper. Didn't get much down for some reason.

Weighed this morning and DOWN A POUND! I'm so happy for a loss. 19 lbs now since starting 5:2 in June. Only a few more to get to original goal and HOLD UM, hold um, hold I'm. As rawhide would say!!!! :)

THAT IS FANTASTIC! I'm so happy for you!!!

M2G, I weigh in stones and pounds - so I am 11 stone 9 pounds this morning - I do the conversion as it is easier! The kilos confuse me to; my surgeon weighed me in kilos and that really threw me. I like to stick with what I know, but the whole pounds thing is 'norm' for me now!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Well I'm glad you don't post stones either...hahaha. I know it's a little thing but it makes me so happy not to have to convert your numbers! Yes, losing a bit gives me such a lift! Esp. now that the Orlando weight-gain-while-on-vacation is gone. Woo hoo. Onward and downward.

Oh and yes please share pencil sketches of your "man" hahaha!

Hugs to you Coops!

Okay, FASTING DAY ONE is done!!!

Whew! What a day too! My older daughter (12) ran around buying supplies to make stilts for my younger daughter's birthday (she turns 11 on Sat.) and she wanted stilts. The ones she wanted were like $70 plus shipping (they were aluminum) but someone suggested I just buy the wood and make them myself.

Well, 4 hours in a hot garage with my daughter helping me...OMG, I did get a Headache and figured it was fasting related, but could have been the heat also. I drank tons of Water today. Probably 100oz just to keep myself hydrated in the heat. We finished them but still need to paint them tomorrow (in the heat again!)

But I logged everything including the two tiny hot tamale candies that I ate, lol. Total for the day was 506 cals.

So glad I can eat tomorrow, but do have to say that I like not having to constantly worry about food, etc. Reminds me of being a newbie sleever when food didn't consume my every thought. I can see why some of you say you actually look forward to a fasting day. ;)

That is terrific!! Plus you probably sweated those 500 calories away!!

That is terrific!! Plus you probably sweated those 500 calories away!!

Yes and -2lbs on the scale has me happy!

We are trying to finish this project before my birthday girl comes home from sleep-away camp on Sat. am. Her real bday is Sat. (we already had her party tho before sending her to camp.) But I'm excited to see her reaction...I will post pics of them after we paint them.

Who would have ever thought that an 11 yo would want such a low-tech thing...stilts. HAHA. I can see her losing interest quickly in them and putting them in a garage sale. LOL

Ok I just caught up on all the new posts! I tried to memorize them so I can comment on each one..

A little hard when you are A.D.D..

**** see after typing that I forgot most of it :P

But coops, yay!!! We are "twinsies" I was at 163 yesterday too (- 1 pound this week) I haven't weighed yet today but hoping it sticks around and them some :)

Georgia, girl your loss is amazing!

It sounds like most of us are down this week.

I like what I'm seeing :D

Oh and FYE I love getting from one "tens" place to the other! I loved moving from the 170's to the 160's now if I can get to the 150's in the next couple of weeks life will be good!

Do you all log as you go? Coops I wrote that post about not logging the bison meatloaf just before I went to bed.

Maybe I would be better to log as I go so I don't have to do all of it at once.

Everyone is doing so well. I was happy to eat this morning. I felt sick all night, I had a Headache and I didn't want to take anything on an empty stomach. So, I woke up in the middle of the night with my head pounding. I finally got up and took something and went back to sleep. A little while later, I woke up with my stomach killing me from taking it on an empty stomach. So I took a sip of milk.

I think I got that really bad headache from not eating all day.

You guys are all doing so well, I'm SERIOUSLY impressed. I think I'm not doing too bad either. Only I haven't lost anything yet. ?? Coops, feel free to ignore me for not losing in 7 weeks vs 20 months. :wub: I'm just a bit stumped. Alas...

Today was a non-fast day and I ate pretty healthy, to the tune of 1742 cals, 92 carbs, 96 fat, 71 Protein (this is what my paleo calls for, and I ate a banana today, which is nearly 30 carbs on its own). So let's see. Tomorrow/Sunday are in a resort in the Alps, with lots of yummy food and drink...and pool time. So I am not going to even think twice about it all. Monday I'll fast again and just keep going till something shifts... :)

Do you all log as you go? Coops I wrote that post about not logging the bison meatloaf just before I went to bed.

Maybe I would be better to log as I go so I don't have to do all of it at once.

Everyone is doing so well. I was happy to eat this morning. I felt sick all night' date=' I had a Headache and I didn't want to take anything on an empty stomach. So, I woke up in the middle of the night with my head pounding. I finally got up and took something and went back to sleep. A little while later, I woke up with my stomach killing me from taking it on an empty stomach. So I took a sip of milk.

I think I got that really bad headache from not eating all day.[/quote']

I log as I go otherwise I wind up "shorting" the calories. Or fogetting

I was really excited today. My BMI is 24.0!!!!!! Completely Normal!! Yippee.