Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

very helpful book.

Got the weightloss surgery for dummies book. Very helpful. All sorts of recipes and food lists for each stage. Lots of good information overall. Bought mine at Barnes & Nobles.

I am now 12 days post op. On stage 3 now pureed foods. My list includes poached eggs, creamy Peanut Butter, refried Beans, mashed banana, mashed avocado, cream of wheat or cream of rice, thin oatmeal, malt o meal, sf puddings, lite yogurt, and stage 1 baby food/meat, pureed meat, applesauce, mashed potatoes.

Hey Nurse, I got that too as well as the big book on gastric sleeve. I've had my wl4db for at least a month, still digging threw it, lots of gr8 stuff too:). I'm preop:/ but trying to get A handle on things for when, Lord willing, I get to the postop side. Chat ltr nd thx, ull njoy that book, I do:) Dee Dee. Oh nd gl

What's the name of the other book you got?

Wls cookbook for dummies...ebook

Found it on Amazon in hardcover and also got a book called " now I'm sleeved now what?" Should be here in a week.

Found it on Amazon in hardcover and also got a book called " now I'm sleeved now what?" Should be here in a week.

Hmmm, ima go google it now nd c what its about, thx, might pick it up myself:)

Where'd u get that book, now I'm sleeved now what? I googled the title but nothing.

I found it on Amazon.com. under gastric sleeve.

Hi - it's been a month, do you still find the books useful? I've had them pop up in my Amazon "recommended for you" list but wasn't sure if they were tailored enough for the sleeve or more generic?

I "know" a lot of information about WL but even after years of first 20-20 and then the band I don't think I've truly internalized it all. Given I got back up to 217 lbs, propably not, right? ;-)

I found nothing at Barnes and Noble regarding bariatric or weightloss surgery or cookbooks nothing! Is society really still that shhh about it! Glad my drs office sells bari books for only their cost to him! And Amazon has bunches too! I got really mad seeing ALL the dieting books, ALL the cookbooks for every possible diet ever created and NOTHING on bari!