Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Memphis area sleevers!?

I didn't have my surgery in Memphis, but I'm not far from you. I'm in Oxford, MS...about an hour south of you. I was sleeved here by Dr. Michael King 5 days ago on 07/03/13.

I'm in Tipton county and was sleeved one year ago in Mexico; PM me if you'd like to talk. Loving my sleeve!

I'm in Tipton county and was sleeved one year ago in Mexico; PM me if you'd like to talk. Loving my sleeve!

I actually live in Tipton county too! How much have you lost with your sleeve?

I was low BMI, 5'2" and 190 for a not quite 35 BMI. I'm down to 137 now, July 10 will be my one year surgiversary! Wearing size 4-6 :)

I am in Memphis and just went to dr woodman today for the seminar .. And am scheduled to August 27 to his office how about you Julie g t?

I am in Memphis and just went to dr woodman today for the seminar .. And am scheduled to August 27 to his office how about you Julie g t?

Good luck to you! I was sleeved May 13th. I'm down a total 43 pounds since surgery :) Dr. Woodman is a good doctor just follow what he tells you and you will do great!

Dr King in Oxford is doing my surgery. I live in Walls, MS in Desoto County. I'm 5 miles from Memphis. Updates ladies? My surgery is Dec 16. Nervous and excited. Pre-op diet is killing me.

Hi Amanda! I'm not that close to Memphis, Little Rock area, but I haven't seen that many folks from our area on here. I'm scheduled for 12-16. Working on day 6 of my two week full liquid diet. Good luck on your adventure!

Dr King in Oxford is doing my surgery. I live in Walls, MS in Desoto County. I'm 5 miles from Memphis. Updates ladies? My surgery is Dec 16. Nervous and excited. Pre-op diet is killing me.

Hey, I'm in Jackson but using Dr. King also! My surgery is 12/30! Best of luck! Please stay in touch!

Hi, I'm Caroline, from Memphis. Sleeved 11/22 by Dr. Weaver at St Francis Center for Surgical Weight Loss, a Center of Excellence. I'm down 29 pounds!

I absolutely love Dr Weaver. She is very caring and has excellent bedside manner. The whole office staff is fantastic!

Anyone recently had surgery in the Memphis area? My surgery was with Dr. Woodman on May 13th.

Hi!!! What did you think about Dr. Woodman? How was the pre-op, surgery, and post-op? I am researching now and I will be attending a seminar next month. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

smilee

Hi!!! What did you think about Dr. Woodman? How was the pre-op, surgery, and post-op? I am researching now and I will be attending a seminar next month. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

smilee