Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Will i loose my big girls?

Hello all, I'm a month post op and refused to weigh myself after a few weeks stall and now, I am letting the doctors office tell me my weight cos I get frustrated when the scale is still while I'm pushing myself so hard to exercise. Anyway, I wanted to know from those that were before me if I will loose my boobs as I'm losing weight? My hubby is worried that I will lose all the weight and my boobs will be the only things that people will notice fast. Maybe I might need a breast reduction. I am a big woman and so are my boobs but if I loose the weight and not my boobs then I will be shapeless. I don't think that I will like the sight of that.

I lost about 61lbs and counting ( I havent been able to weigh myself in a couple weeks cause my scale broke). But anyway my boobs feel and look like to me that they deflated :( I was a 42ddd. Now I dont know what I am I guess I should get measured.

I am down 70 lbs and 10 lbs to goal, and have gone from a 44DD to a 36C/D and they have deflated! I'm ok with the smaller size for my smaller body but at some point I'm going to need a lift!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Everyone is different. Some people lose their boobs first and some people don't. I had 36dd's when I was a size 2/4 and 110 pounds. I've lost 50 pounds and I am losing band size but not cup size.

When you gain, where do you gain? When you were of a more healthy weight, did you have big boobs?

Wherever you gained it last, you will lose it first. Things won't snap back to where they were in your teens, but every pound list, no matter where from is a pound healthier for you!

I was a 48H, I am now down 55 pounds, and just bought new bras, I measured and fit into a 44DDD... I too have big girls...... when I came home upset because they were actually shrinking... my husband rolled his eyes and said "I don't know why you are so upset, I AM THE ONE who should be upset about this, they are my favorite toys."..... I am scared they will be saggy little deformed deflated Water balloons, and I know I do not and will probably never be able to afford to fix them.... so yes I am in a panic over htis thought..... just gonna buy the best bras I can afford... right now I am loving the butterfly bras I bought, they also help with my back fat.... this body is changing.... but it is not all good.... but not he other hand we don't want loose a bunch of weight and have huge girls.... we would look cartoonish if we did.

I have always had big boobs just like my weight even as a teen but now I'm a 42ddd. I don't gain or loose In one area, I gain all over. I guess.

I did 44h(prob closer to I or J) now 38ddd just two wrinkled flat things. :/ I was just in pool and looked down and said oh my!!! Oh well looks fine stuffed in bra :)

Down 116 lbs in May.....don't know what I have lost since then because I only weigh myself when I go see the team that looked after me......I have gone from a 48DD to a 44D.....I am losing the girls fast and it doesn't bother me in the least..I did not like having huge boobs ..All you need is a handful..K LOL

when I came home upset because they were actually shrinking... my husband rolled his eyes and said "I don't know why you are so upset, I AM THE ONE who should be upset about this, they are my favorite toys.".....

I had to laugh at your DH's comments.....I'm expecting something similar LOL

I'm a little concerned about the girls.....I already have one a little deformed from a lumpectomy....I hate to think what it'll look deflated LOL [but, really, if that's an issue, I'll get a lift]

I have lost almost 70 lbs, I was a 42G now I am a 38G only the band size has gone done so far. My DH declares that I must have been born with boobs lol. When we met I was 15 and weighed 103 lbs and wore a size 34dd. I hope mine get smaller, I have very bad back, shoulder and neck pain from the girls. If not I will be considering a breast reduction forsure.

Oh gosh. I'm sitting here giggling reading your posts. I too have big girls. I described it to someone as 'my boobs walking in the door and five minutes later my body follows'. I live in Vermont and travel to New Jersey when I need more bras, a place my NJ sister goes to, you know the one where they look in your eyes, squeeze each breast and call out "Harry bring me the 48G from the top shelf." 100 dollars a bra.

I can't wait to have smaller breasts. I do plan on having a reduction, when I'm all done (surgery date 7/16).

Seriously, if you get rashes or back aches or dents in your shoulders, see a plastic surgeon. Most insurance companies pay for reductions.

I am looking forward to buying a smaller sexy bra instead of the ones I have now where if I cut them in half, I have two hats.

Ive lost my band size as well. They are still rather full in my bras but I did gave to alter my bras a bit to fit well. I refuse to buy new bras cuz they can be costly especially since im still losing

I lost band size and cup size. Went from 46 DD to 38 D. Plan on a lift with implants.

I am a little over 100 lbs down so far & my chest is like two deflated balloons. I went from a 52G to a 42DDD & still deflating. I am going to need a serious lift by the time this is all over. :(

I am a little over 100 lbs down so far & my chest is like two deflated balloons. I went from a 52G to a 42DDD & still deflating. I am going to need a serious lift by the time this is all over. :(

Wow you are rocking the weight loss, love it!!!