Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My sister in law had the sleeve done in Mexico & I know the hospital/clinic were VERY caring. Have you thought of asking them to make some of those arrangements for the trip back home? like the shuttle, wheelchair, getting to the gate, etc?

My sister in law had the sleeve done in Mexico & I know the hospital/clinic were VERY caring. Have you thought of asking them to make some of those arrangements for the trip back home? like the shuttle' date=' wheelchair, getting to the gate, etc?[/quote']

She's having major plastic surgery- not the sleeve. VERY different procedures. The plastics eff with your muscular- the sleeve not at all.

I had both in TJ - and they could not have been more different kinds of pain.

michelleandcolten~

are you in a financial positon to hire some type of medical assistant/ or nursing assistant to travel home with you. You could offer to pay for the flight for the person and then pay about $10.00 an hour for their time. I would estimate you could do that total for under $500.00. It would be worth it. I feel so concerned for you and I don't know why. I certainly don't want to frighten you.

I just suggested the staff at the hospital could help her with arrangements because I know they are very concerned for her well-being.

I traveled alone last month to Tijuana Mexico for plastic surgery. Dr Victor Gutierrez was the BEST!! And trust me after I had a lower body lift, breast lift and butt lift, you will need a excellent surgeon. I thought I needed to bring supplies, and I brought everything that I could think of, but used none of it. It just made my bag heavier. I stayed in the recovery clinic with 24 hour nursing care for 7 days and needed nothing. I arranged ahead of time with the airline for assistance, and they took care of everything. Returning home, the pat down at the airport was funny to me. I just told them I recently had surgery. They were very understanding. I took a pain pill and a sleeping pill for my return flight home. That helped me to relax and with the anxiety of traveling more than anything.

I traveled alone last month to Tijuana Mexico for plastic surgery. Dr Victor Gutierrez was the BEST!! And trust me after I had a lower body lift' date=' breast lift and butt lift, you will need a excellent surgeon. I thought I needed to bring supplies, and I brought everything that I could think of, but used none of it. It just made my bad heavier. I stayed in the recovery clinic with 24 hour nursing care for 7 days and needed nothing. I arranged ahead of time with the airline for assistance, and they took care of everything. Returning home, the pat down at the airport was funny to me. I just told them I recently had surgery. They were very understanding. I hope this helps.[/quote']

Do you mind giving Dr. Gutierrez's info? Does he have a site with before and after pics? And how much did all of that cost? How are you feeling now? And what follow up did you have to have once home? Stitches and drains to be taken out once home? Just wondering how all that works.

I traveled alone last month to Tijuana Mexico for plastic surgery. Dr Victor Gutierrez was the BEST!! And trust me after I had a lower body lift' date=' breast lift and butt lift, you will need a excellent surgeon. I thought I needed to bring supplies, and I brought everything that I could think of, but used none of it. It just made my bag heavier. I stayed in the recovery clinic with 24 hour nursing care for 7 days and needed nothing. I arranged ahead of time with the airline for assistance, and they took care of everything. Returning home, the pat down at the airport was funny to me. I just told them I recently had surgery. They were very understanding. I hope this helps.[/quote']

You can PM me if you prefer....

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is the BEST plastic surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico. Underneath his quiet and humble nature is a brilliant highly trained medical doctor and plastic surgeon with the mind of a genius. Dr Victor Gutierrez transformed my body to picture prefect perfection. He is so caring and kind hearted that you are able to trust him 100% with you health which is his top priority. You can be confident in his abilities of any procedure you may be interested in, because Dr Victor Gutierrez is a perfectionist and a artist. I am so happy with my new body and will never think about going to a different plastic surgeon, because he lovingly took care of my each and every need before, durning and after my surgery. His skill and professionalism are unmatched!! If you want the MOST OUTSTANDING plastic surgeon you should not hesitate to choose Dr Victor Gutierrez. http://www.dr-victorgutierrez.com/

His site does have pictures and the first thing I noticed was the straight scar lines and the way their stomachs were contoured. I look the same!!!! I paid $9600.00. This included everything. Dr Victor Gutierrez removed my drains after my 6th day. His doctors office is right next to the surgical clinic and the recovery clinic. The nurses are super experienced and saw to my every need. Dr Victor Gutierrez answers each and every email and phone calls very promptly. After I arrived home, I still am able to communicate with him. In fact, I telephoned him yesterday. I went to my own family doctor after 14 days to have my sutures removed. I took body pictures at week 2 and 3 weeks, because Dr Victor Gutierrez wanted to make sure I was healing ok. Any problem, questions or concerns, he has been there. I will be definitely going back to him for more work. I need a thigh lift too. My body is BEAUTIFUL, just like he promised me it would be. I FEEL GREAT!!!!

Hi Sweetpee,

That's for sharing. What did the 9600 cover. I need a TT and BL with Augmentation.

Possibly Lipo and fat transfer buttock too. Lol for starters

I am scheduled for a lower body lift' date=' inner thigh lift and breast lift with implants on July 26!! I'm super excited..... However am going to be traveling to Mexico for this alone. I'm pretty nervous about it. I had my sleeve done in Mexico but had a travel partner, so it wasn't as nerve racking.

Has anyone had procedures done while traveling by themselves? What was your experience, and any suggestions or tips would be great!![/quote']

I did, I had my sleeve done in Mexico . I was by myself. It was fine. I had no problem. They took very good care of me. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Dr Victor Gutierrez himself picked me up from the airport, and took me to my hotel room. Later a EKG. Paper work. I had lower body lift, breast lift and butt lift. I stayed at the recovery clinic, for 7 days with 24 hour nurses care. The compression garment. All of this was included with my price. Of course the doctor took me back to the airport. And it has been 4 weeks since my surgery and I am still receiving after care from the doctor.

There were other prices quoted to me a little lower, but I feel, you get what you pay for. I wanted the best doctor and care. Dr Victor Gutierrez really deeply cares for his patients. It is hard to find a doctor like him.

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is the BEST plastic surgeon in Tijuana' date=' Mexico. Underneath his quiet and humble nature is a brilliant highly trained medical doctor and plastic surgeon with the mind of a genius. Dr Victor Gutierrez transformed my body to picture prefect perfection. He is so caring and kind hearted that you are able to trust him 100% with you health which is his top priority. You can be confident in his abilities of any procedure you may be interested in, because Dr Victor Gutierrez is a perfectionist and a artist. I am so happy with my new body and will never think about going to a different plastic surgeon, because he lovingly took care of my each and every need before, durning and after my surgery. His skill and professionalism are unmatched!! If you want the MOST OUTSTANDING plastic surgeon you should not hesitate to choose Dr Victor Gutierrez. http://www.dr-victorgutierrez.com/

His site does have pictures and the first thing I noticed was the straight scar lines and the way their stomachs were contoured. I look the same!!!! I paid 9600.00. This included everything. Dr Victor Gutierrez removed my drains after my 6th day. His doctors office is right next to the surgical clinic and the recovery clinic. The nurses are super experienced and saw to my every need. Dr Victor Gutierrez answers each and every email and phone calls very promptly. After I arrived home, I still am able to communicate with him. In fact, I telephoned him yesterday. I went to my own family doctor after 14 days to have my sutures removed. I took body pictures at week 2 and 3 weeks, because Dr Victor Gutierrez wanted to make sure I was healing ok. Any problem, questions or concerns, he has been there. I will be definitely going back to him for more work. I need a thigh lift too. My body is BEAUTIFUL, just like he promised me it would be. I FEEL GREAT!!!![/quote']

I have to store this infor for the day I'm ready.

Gladntomhear you are doing well after your surgeries.

How much do all the surgeries cost together? Just curious. Is it cheaper where you are going?

How much do all the surgeries cost together? Just curious. Is it cheaper where you are going?

Hi Melissa130,

For my lower body lift, breast lift, and butt lift I paid 9600.00. But understand that was my price. Everyone is different. You can send photos and Dr Victor Gutierrez determines the costs for the procedures you need and/or want. I had my surgery with Dr Victor Gutierrez in Tijuana, Mexico. He is an AMAZING plastic surgeon.

Hi Melissa130,

For my lower body lift, breast lift, and butt lift I paid 9600.00. But understand that was my price. Everyone is different. You can send photos and Dr Victor Gutierrez determines the costs for the procedures you need and/or want. I had my surgery with Dr Victor Gutierrez in Tijuana, Mexico. He is an AMAZING plastic surgeon.

So you send the pictures to the doctor, he then makes an assessment. You work out the price, schedule an appointment then get and airline ticket and fly out? Sweet! I can't wait to save my pennies for a Tummy Tuck.< /p>