Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Egg muffins

I made these for my husband and brother in law last weekend and they loved them.

take 3 eggs, scramble them with a little bit of skim milk as if you were making scrambled eggs.

spray muffin tin with non stick spray

fill 4-6 muffin slots 1/2 way full and add low fat cheese, meats, veggies or anything your heart desires.

bake for 25 minutes on 350. They look exactly like muffins but are packed full of Protein.

I can only finish about 3/4 but they're great for the whole family for an easy breakfast!

enjoy!

I can't wait to make these... Thanks!

Thanks Stef, this looks like a keeper! :-)

Salt

I am definitely going to try these. I want something I can grab as I head out the door to work. Maybe mix some sausage crumbles and cheddar cheese, or sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese??

I made these this weekend. I did 6 with chopped ham, Swiss cheese & chives, and 6 with fresh mozz, chopped tomatoes, & basil. I used 1 egg per muffin (12 muffins=12 eggs), beat with some skim milk, put the fillings in the cups first & then poured the egg in until muffin cup was almost full. 350 for 30 min was perfect. Delish!!

sounds great! 10days till I can eat these!

Going to try this! What type of muffin mix did you use??

Going to try this! What type of muffin mix did you use??

No muffin mix. The eggs and stuff bake and make a "muffin". In that it is muffin shaped.

I made these this morning. I just used 3 eggs some american cheese, some mozzerella cheese and some turkey sausage. Baked them at 350 for 24 minutes. They came out golden brown and just beautiful. My loved them so much she wants another one in the morning. They were a little dry for me so I will put a little more Water in the egg mixture or maybe some pace mild salsa. I may also cook them for about two minutes less. Needless to say these are real keepers. Thanks so much for the recipie.

Thanks so much! Can't wait until I can have one of these. Will make a a couple of weeks. My date was 27 Aug 2013

Making them now !! thanks for sharing !!

Made these this week with som chicken chorizo sausage. I used colby cheese and they are a little bit spicy but oh so good. What a great way to get good taste and the Protein we need.

I make these up and put them in baggies in the freezer and they microwave in a minute and a half for Breakfast to go!

I make these up and put them in baggies in the freezer and they microwave in a minute and a half for breakfast to go!

Awesome idea!